Believer

Samyu

[quote name='Believer' timestamp='1381386619' post='1304385990']

when my intention was to alert the attitudes of some folks on the fairer gender and how to avoid it. I ended up choosing wrong words and it got generalized attracting the wrath of whole db members.
And so i apologized unconditionally.

From this thread starter i came to know the person i was dealing with. So nothing to conclude but lessons learnt in a hard way :-(
[/quote]

evarni padithe vallanu alert cheyakudadhandi... koncham aa language and attitude observe cheyalsindhi and I felt meeru rasina PM sort of encouraging her behavior... !anyways... oka experience anukuni lite theeskondi :)

[quote name='Manmathuduu' timestamp='1381386564' post='1304385986']
Love dal thread...
[/quote]idhi dal ni love chese thread kadu man believer thread post by samyu my darling : )

who is this so called Samyu .....and why the hell has replied only for 5 posts and that too ID named with girls...

trigger nokithey bullet digalsindey....ela vachi ala edo oka random post ki reply ivvadam kaadu come answer.....

reply for happiness he is the best scratcher..... CITI_c$y CITI_c$y CITI_c$y CITI_c$y

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/471dd7966fb13bbbec098f825821b51e/tumblr_mky580Wz8z1s4ip83o1_400.gif[/img]

[quote name='Sitara_' timestamp='1381386819' post='1304386007']
meeru mare sensitive la vunnar :)
[/quote]
not sensitive...I was expressing my tokkalo doubts kada..i should have maintained silence!!

[quote name='Believer' timestamp='1381386619' post='1304385990']

when my intention was to alert the attitudes of some folks on the fairer gender and how to avoid it. I ended up choosing wrong words and it got generalized attracting the wrath of whole db members.
And so i apologized unconditionally.

From this thread starter i came to know the person i was dealing with. So nothing to conclude but lessons learnt in a hard way :-(
[/quote]

So take it easy believer

ur stressing so much ..relax

ivanni fun anukuni marchipo antha bavutundi andaru friends avutharu ok

[quote name='Barfi' timestamp='1381386867' post='1304386010']
Vamooo ikkada essay writing competition jaruguthundi salividi manam podam pada vere thread ki eroju pani ledhu M ledhu naku
[/quote]naku mathram pani vundanukunnava enti....one month nunchi kaliye....

[quote name='Barfi' timestamp='1381386773' post='1304386003']
idhi dal ni love chese thread kadu man believer thread post by [b]samyu my darling[/b] : )
[/quote]

H&T@ H&T@