• sitaraZahir

• idiBeZaWaDa

• narsayya

• Avataar

Characters Involved :

The Gal - Sheela

The Boy - Sharma

Place : As usual Engg College.

Sheela is from Godavari district full rich family, she was my family friend and elder to me. But we were very close friends when I was there in Andhra. She was put up in an engg college in Chennai after her 12th. We have not met for more than 5yrs till then. I was a kinda happy that she is put up here. My parents offered her to be at our home since this is the 1st time she is being away from home.

Characters Involved :

The Gal - Sheela

The Boy - Sharma

Place : As usual Engg College.

Sheela is from Godavari district full rich family, she was my family friend and elder to me. But we were very close friends when I was there in Andhra. She was put up in an engg college in Chennai after her 12th. We have not met for more than 5yrs till then. I was a kinda happy that she is put up here. My parents offered her to be at our home since this is the 1st time she is being away from home.

anthaa baagundi kaani......ippudu....

Though she is from a town background she is very beautiful and has got a nice fashion sense though not very urban. I always loved her fashion sense. And she is traditional always wearing salwars or half sarees, has got very good religious interests, studious. And she is contrary to me, my parents always used to ask me to learn some good habits from her. I thought she is such a dumbo from a rural attitude which was proven false sooner.

Though she is from a town background she is very beautiful and has got a nice fashion sense though not very urban. I always loved her fashion sense. And she is traditional always wearing salwars or half sarees, has got very good religious interests, studious. And she is contrary to me, my parents always used to ask me to learn some good habits from her. I thought she is such a dumbo from a rural attitude which was proven false sooner.

is she safe @ ur house? jst a concern...

Posting the full story. This is a real story and I am posting just to share. Please don't make any personal abuses.

are you like stupid or something.. you don't have to post the whole story, there are already enough details to reach a sound conclusion.. i.e. she must rat out her rowdy bf's blackmail to her husband.

The 1st 3months went very fast and she totally gelled up with our family. She used to study till late nights. She used to speak on phones only with her parents or relatives. Mostly she used her phone to play games and stuff. One day while we were going to college in a hurry she left her phone in the car. I kept the phone with me. In the evening I came home and she hasn't come yet, nor my parents. I was a kinda bored and thought would see her mobile.

janala psychology thelusthundhi kadha kitti..
Angry_Baby.jpg

most people are boring by default. just look at facebook, twitter profiles and their stupid pics in Niagara, or redwood trees.

The 1st 3months went very fast and she totally gelled up with our family. She used to study till late nights. She used to speak on phones only with her parents or relatives. Mostly she used her phone to play games and stuff. One day while we were going to college in a hurry she left her phone in the car. I kept the phone with me. In the evening I came home and she hasn't come yet, nor my parents. I was a kinda bored and thought would see her mobile.

invasion of privacy
brahmi-o.gif

@narsi bhayya samyu antha thikkal dhi kadu daani sadism sitara sadism neeku artham kavatle just w8 few days ...............................andariiiiii rats bayatiiki vasthayyy nuvvu just watch the show for now.....