• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sitaraZahir

• idiBeZaWaDa

• narsayya

• Avataar

I was shocked to see her inbox, a lot of non veg stuff is being exchanged via SMS's. And to my further surprise this Sheela who looked like an orthodox gal seemed to be very wild. I opened her contacts out of curiosity and noted down the number. I thought I would try giving a call to that number from my dad's mobile once he is home. She has come and I could see that she is lil tensed. Asked her phone and I acted as if I forgot the fact that I had kept in my bag, went searched in my bag and gave her phone. I could see that she is relieved seeing that I didn't check her phone.

I was shocked to see her inbox, a lot of non veg stuff is being exchanged via SMS's. And to my further surprise this Sheela who looked like an orthodox gal seemed to be very wild. I opened her contacts out of curiosity and noted down the number. I thought I would try giving a call to that number from my dad's mobile once he is home. She has come and I could see that she is lil tensed. Asked her phone and I acted as if I forgot the fact that I had kept in my bag, went searched in my bag and gave her phone. I could see that she is relieved seeing that I didn't check her phone.

wah wah ... kya character hai tera

you chilipi actress..

Brahmi-11.gif