Friend (Monna - Kal - Today - Nalai?)

Samyu

I was shocked to see her inbox, a lot of non veg stuff is being exchanged via SMS's. And to my further surprise this Sheela who looked like an orthodox gal seemed to be very wild. I opened her contacts out of curiosity and noted down the number. I thought I would try giving a call to that number from my dad's mobile once he is home. She has come and I could see that she is lil tensed. Asked her phone and I acted as if I forgot the fact that I had kept in my bag, went searched in my bag and gave her phone. I could see that she is relieved seeing that I didn't check her phone.

tumblr_m1zjjpDPLs1r2ahfqo1_400.gif

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sitaraZahir

• idiBeZaWaDa

• narsayya

• Avataar

I was shocked to see her inbox, a lot of non veg stuff is being exchanged via SMS's. And to my further surprise this Sheela who looked like an orthodox gal seemed to be very wild. I opened her contacts out of curiosity and noted down the number. I thought I would try giving a call to that number from my dad's mobile once he is home. She has come and I could see that she is lil tensed. Asked her phone and I acted as if I forgot the fact that I had kept in my bag, went searched in my bag and gave her phone. I could see that she is relieved seeing that I didn't check her phone.

you just went from superhot chennai ponnu... to just another peeping tom.

did you think it was any of your business in the first place?

ammai anaaka wild untadhi mild untadhi..

neekendhuku vaay...aamey contacts and content..

malli...i see tht she is very relieved after seeing her phone...and you not seeing her phone.

antha wild untey phone ki lock eskuntaaru kadha..

neekosam endhuku open ga vadulthaar?

someone stop this solllings man..

ammai anaaka wild untadhi mild untadhi..

neekendhuku vaay...aamey contacts and content..

malli...i see tht she is very relieved after seeing her phone...and you not seeing her phone.

antha wild untey phone ki lock eskuntaaru kadha..

neekosam endhuku open ga vadulthaar?

someone stop this solllings man..

nuvvu undu mayya script rastondi akkada disturb cheyku

I thought I would give a call from Dad's number, gathered all my courage and started typing the number. I was shocked as soon as I dialed, and I quickly discontinued the call and deleted the call log. The reason for my shock is that number is already saved in my dad's cell as Imran (3rd character) and he is one of our neighbors.

real story aitey malli script endhi maayya?

aa oorko vay adi real ani cheppte nammutava endi ... evartho pori meeda ego hurt ayyi revenge teerchukovali ani itta story vestondi

I thought I would give a call from Dad's number, gathered all my courage and started typing the number. I was shocked as soon as I dialed, and I quickly discontinued the call and deleted the call log. The reason for my shock is that number is already saved in my dad's cell as Imran (3rd character) and he is one of our neighbors.

hahaha...

your dad also involved in mafia ?

imran is supplier i guess...

dad puncha lo punch...neeku punch