• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sitaraZahir

• idiBeZaWaDa

• narsayya

• Avataar

endhadhi ...

repatnunchi ....triple X antaaru nannu..

kotha name petakandi

triple M baane vundhi ga..mari antha pedha eppudu type cheyyala..sodhi.lekunte nuvve oka short form ivvu

nuvvu dhookeyyi..memu avataar, triple M ni pampisthaam ninnu save cheyaneeki

baaga chadhuvu..tharuvatha question aduguthaa

sollu spamming nuvvu chesedhi

naa manasu neeku telusu...wow...brahmi%20laugh.gif

So I could understand who is that Guy. I was like remembering an old Mani Ratnam's movie where a Muslim Gal and Brahmin Boy were involved. I observed her for some days in the nights she used to chat from mobiles pretending as if she is studying. After 2 weeks, I was walking towards my apt and near the basement parking I heard something is going weird and just a had a look. That guy Imran and Sheela were quarreling. He is holding her hand tightly. I shouted saying whats going on and he left her immediately, she is crying and came to me. Luckily no one was home that time so I could take her into home, consoled her and put some dettol on the nail marks made by him. Left her alone for some time and then went inside she is sleeping. She was a lil moody that day and didn't go to college next day. I came early skipping my noon classes to see her,

Friend kosam college maanesaava.. nee lanti friend dorakadam aa ammaiki... nee lanti chellelu dorkadam avataar ki.. avataar lanti bammaridi dorakadam naaku entoo adrustam ra bangaram.. mana merina beach ela undi intaki..