Pelli Chupulu Story :(

ICANWIN

haha... Man in these days matches are like that only
girls andaru manchi varu anukoku
vitha vintha stories vinnam, at time of marriage

Agreed

lol ammayila nunchi money expect chese prati edhavaki oka story untadi @gr33d

idi extra...ante thana salary tho patu wife salary gurinchi kuda plan cheskune vallu vedhavalu antavaa

boys are supposed to take her responsibility after marriage so girl n her parents will obviously think abt his capability of earning!

I dont see any wrong abt it..

marchipoledu ..equality ante boy earn cheyagalige capability undi marriage ayaka earn cheyaleni position vaste girl help cheyadam..

you should redefine your equality definition !

its true! marriage is like that..

wife leaves everything for a unknown guy and give everything she has n she serve till she die ! still you are expecting money from her? Cheap!

I feel man should have potential to earn money for his own family otherwise pls dnt marry!! those guys r unfit fr marriage!

Guys I am talking abt man basic ability of earning and real man will not expect money from girls topic ok..pls do not go over board!

I dnt wanna argue with each n every one of you on this..

I am out of this now as I dnt see anything I can talk more abt it other than what I mentioned already..

lol Diana

ee episode lo amai manchi danila undhi. But most of the cases ms chesi job chese girls too dangerous ha unarru. Power and money for a weak and brain less person is too dangerous. Feminist girls ekuva untunaru . marry a girl from india . U be be happy . marry ms girl u vl ve money but no happiness.

I am not married , it's my brother suggestion