Pelli Chupulu Story :(

ICANWIN

Ma cousin ki oka match came through relatives..a abbayi chudadaniki avg and is on H1 and earning around 75k in core side. Ammayi in IT earns around 110k studied from better school than abbayi and actually good looking than guy. Abbayiki 1 yr nunchi GC in process ammayi ki 3 yrs nunchi undi process. Abbayi did MS in Core side and ammayi in CS. Adi basic ga both profiles.

1st call: Call chestune he talked about status , job, financial things etc etc for around 1 hr and ended the call.

After 1st call ammayi was no negative about match and told parents that she doesnt want to marry that person as he is very money minded. He infact talked about money and directly asked her salary.

Mom emo convinced her saying 30 yrs back kuda mi bamma asked my parents my salary edo salary adigadu ani bad anukovaddu ani convinced. Nenu ayite light tesuko inko match rada ani adviced.

2nd call: 3hrs conv and he kind of talked nicely and asked every info and she was also convinced may be last time he didnt know how to project himself ani

Everyone was so positive about match but she was confused if he is money minded or not

Inperson Meet: He was over excited too sweet and valla sister and bro in law flowers fruits anni kalisinappudu traditional way lo icharu ta and he wanted to even click pics. We thought its so postive and they even called and told through mediator that they liked the girl and they want girls parents to come for further talks.

Girl was kind of convinced by parents he is not money minded and she is not thinking right but except that he was nice. Mech ayite enti IT ayite enti money kadu family imp ani parents adviced and she was also like jeetam chusi chesukokudadu telisina family kaada and started thinking positive . Infact they didnt even ask him his salary or about financial things.

3rd call: She called him as they said okay and told him that recession lo she was jobless for an yr and that two credit cards went to collections and she is now repaying them and that credit score has gone bad because of it and wanted to tell this before moving further. He immediately asked about her auto loan if she has new car whats her interest % and ayite niku home loan radu kada in future ani he talked for 20 mins ta.

Next day his father emailed my uncle that they cant proceed in this match as her credit history is bad...Ma vallu super shock ..40 k ekkuva sampadistondi and she compromised thinking dabbu is not imp but vade No cheppadu...

she called me and cried saying annayya dabbu imp  aspect to think kadu annaru for marriage  mari adapilla credit history pelli chesukovadaniki imp a ani asked...Nenu nachakapote ok but na credit history nachaledu ante its hurting ani cried :(... I didn't knew what to answer...

Credit history bad ayite loan aey radu anukunna but pelli kuda no antaru ani ippude telisindi...Just wanted to share...Manushulu anni rakalu ani hence proved.

Felt bad and just thought to share...dont know why :(

Credit history emundi samy bills 1 year timely pay chesi constant salary chupiste that is more than enough score will rise easily e concepy ela miss ayadabba aa pillakay!! Ina e arranged kathal nakithe ekkav samy!!

• Upvote 1

Credit history emundi samy bills 1 year timely pay chesi constant salary chupiste that is more than enough score will rise easily e concepy ela miss ayadabba aa pillakay!! Ina e arranged kathal nakithe ekkav samy!!

House loan radu annadu anta on call when she said about her collection cards...

Good for her that he cancelled the marriage..... such idiots do exist.... 

Nenu ade cheppa dont feel light tesuko ani..she is not feeling because he said NO. Credit history big deal a for marriage ani she felt bad...Nake bhayam vesindi man pelli ki credit history kavala ani...vadu dani mind lo ippudu kotha fear create chesadu

navvalsina time lo mee cousin crying. ask her to enjoy this as a success. 

Rejection ki ammayilu edustaru man atleast a day ..she will be ok in a day or two...Actually asalu credit history gurinchi cheppadam deniki anipinchindi maku but cheppi she did a good thing..

Brahmi-3.gif?1339370284chaala reasons vinna kaani...ee reason vinadam first time vuncle...!!

Me too vuncle...Family members ki inka suthi silly reasons current trend televu and they dont think big deal but e reason vini vallu too shocked. Ma pinni she called and asked me em cheste ippudu credit history manchiga avutundi cheppu ra nenu dabbulu pampista andi...i told dont even think about it but intlo adi oka pedda problem emo anattu create ayyindi

haha... Man in these days matches are like that only

girls andaru manchi varu anukoku

vitha vintha stories vinnam, at time of marriage