Know History Of Muslim Invaders

krypton

As I said, It was history. Everything was done by sword . About Genocide on native citizens, you think about Hitler, Jallianwala Bagh massacre, Hiroshima Nagasaki and there are a lot. Again, they all were arrogant rulers and they had no value for human lives.

you are specifying specific incidents at specific times....but with muslim rulers you see a pattern......Muslims only comply with quran.....nothing stands in their way......islam is found in 623D in arabia among iliterate tribes....how do u think it expanded all over world......are you aware of how many native cultures used to flourish before islam.....They tried to do that in india too....thanks to hindu resistance of our ancestors......else we would be failed state and have civil war like in iraq!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• krypton

• maverick23

• Athiest

• siru

Top Posters In This Topic

christians destroyed Roman empire and its culture..
Christians are on par with muslims in atrocities committed to expand their religion.

Agree.....fascism exists in all religions to some extension.....Other religions fairly reconciled over a period.....but wat about muslims.....plss dont give me politically right answers about muslims.....if act of terror  happened once---its an accident.............if it happens twice or thrice --------its a coincidence............If it happens on and on -------its a pattern........whole world is seeing pattern with muslim extremism 

You are associating whole religion to terrorism. Terrorist ki matham undadu. Matham peru chepkuni manushulani samputuntaru. mana india lo jargina terrorist attacks lo bomb blasts lo muslim common man chanipoi undadu anukuntunnava.. if terrorists main motto was to convert non muslims to muslims... they wud not blast bombs.. they just want to create terror in people.. mentally ill, sick, illetrate cowards do that.. they trap innocent muslims youth in the name god and make them suicide bombers.. A** h**ls.. happening in pattern ante.. US lo chala skools lo public places lo attacks jargutayi.. we see that once in a while.. vallu terrorists kaada?? mana india lo baba lu.. matham peru cheppi janalani mosam chestunnaru, rapes chestunnaru.. Idi pattern a ga.. US lo crimes chese vallu majority of them african americans untaru.. Ne lanti thinking unninte Obama president ayye vadu kadu kada.. Jsut think..
Every religion in my view is great religion. we have to respect all religions. Religion is created to make Human a better person. Its to create a pure faith in ones heart. ante.. vatini addam petkuni kontha mandi devils la pravartiste they are not representing religion. this is point..

one question, why is this unrest in all muslim countries across the world..like pakistan got 97% of muslims still we see lot of voilence there and same with other muslim countries..

one question, why is this unrest in all muslim countries across the world..like pakistan got 97% of muslims still we see lot of voilence there and same with other muslim countries..

Gud qs bro. Ur qs is ans for misconception about ppl having on muslims. Janalu cheppe logic prakaram Pakistan lo terrorists are killing their own people.. Power greed, illetracy, poverty leads to all unrest in any country.. Like africa, mexico also have high crime rate and They are not muslim countries.. There are highly developed muslim countries like dubai, saudi, qatar also kada.. Theres peace in these countries.. World lo diamonds gold and rich resources Africa lone untayi.. All know that.. But africa lo poverty is to the extent that ppl die of hunger and thirst every other day.. This is the cruelty of humans..

Gud qs bro. Ur qs is ans for misconception about ppl having on muslims. Janalu cheppe logic prakaram Pakistan lo terrorists are killing their own people.. Power greed, illetracy, poverty leads to all unrest in any country.. Like africa, mexico also have high crime rate and They are not muslim countries.. There are highly developed muslim countries like dubai, saudi, qatar also kada.. Theres peace in these countries.. World lo diamonds gold and rich resources Africa lone untayi.. All know that.. But africa lo poverty is to the extent that ppl die of hunger and thirst every other day.. This is the cruelty of humans..

I agree with you to some extent ....it is these dev Islam countries which indirectly fund Islamic extremism ......the above countries u said are peaceful beacuse they have  business with america and money....but it is them who fund Islamic terrorism.....Islam is a cancer .......there is no cure for it ...only killing it is the solution...

I agree with you to some extent ....it is these dev Islam countries which indirectly fund Islamic extremism ......the above countries u said are peaceful beacuse they have  business with america and money....but it is them who fund Islamic terrorism.....Islam is a cancer .......there is no cure for it ...only killing it is the solution...

Do you know the population of Israel? Its like uttar pradesh may be.. World map lo israel pakana unna countries chudu.. Anta muslim countries to surround ayi undi.. Muslim countries war ni fund chesedi unte vallu andaru attacks chese vallu israel meeda.. M telling this point according to ur logic.. But they are not entering as it is related to 2 COUNTRIES.. Not RELIGION. Yes, they may be providing relief camps, foods.. So, israel ki funding evaru istunnaru, anta chinna country kada.. Vallaki anni missiles ekadi nundi vastunnayi.. Ee angle kuda alochinchu mari..

Do you know the population of Israel? Its like uttar pradesh may be.. World map lo israel pakana unna countries chudu.. Anta muslim countries to surround ayi undi.. Muslim countries war ni fund chesedi unte vallu andaru attacks chese vallu israel meeda.. M telling this point according to ur logic.. But they are not entering as it is related to 2 COUNTRIES.. Not RELIGION. Yes, they may be providing relief camps, foods.. So, israel ki funding evaru istunnaru, anta chinna country kada.. Vallaki anni missiles ekadi nundi vastunnayi.. Ee angle kuda alochinchu mari..

Jews are pioneers in engineering ...they have their own technology which is a master .....ask the other arab countries to attack them, Israel will burn them in to ashes in a day ......why they are not able to convert India ?????becuase our ancestors fought very tough we are still living peacfully ......or else this cancer would have created unrest in India too....

Hahaha. You should have also searched for other 'Religious' invaders and you can find lot(Wikipedia) of occupations by them too. That was history. Every country, region, race had war with each other every now then to conquer the world. They did not follow democracy then. They did not have human rights then. They were not educated leaders. They were arrogant kings ruling the world.  They just had greed to conquer the world. They had war in the name of region, religion, race, language, land and even color of the skin. And these wars were not correct then and they are not correct now. 

P.S : They here are belongs to people of all RELIGIONS.

http://www.pocatelloshops.com/new_blogs/politics/?p=4213

FYI..

crusades gurinchi naku telsu before you say some of me or my knowledge know the fact that i just posted of muslims in particular as the middle east conflict , pak - india,mynmar buddhist muslim conflict,iraq,syria,afghan conflicts are due to several muslim so called extremist organizations ! so if crusades were still taking place oh yeah their organization is run by ka paul! now you want me to put up soe thing of him here? makes sense?

You are associating whole religion to terrorism. Terrorist ki matham undadu. Matham peru chepkuni manushulani samputuntaru. mana india lo jargina terrorist attacks lo bomb blasts lo muslim common man chanipoi undadu anukuntunnava.. if terrorists main motto was to convert non muslims to muslims... they wud not blast bombs.. they just want to create terror in people.. mentally ill, sick, illetrate cowards do that.. they trap innocent muslims youth in the name god and make them suicide bombers.. A** h**ls.. happening in pattern ante.. US lo chala skools lo public places lo attacks jargutayi.. we see that once in a while.. vallu terrorists kaada?? mana india lo baba lu.. matham peru cheppi janalani mosam chestunnaru, rapes chestunnaru.. Idi pattern a ga.. US lo crimes chese vallu majority of them african americans untaru.. Ne lanti thinking unninte Obama president ayye vadu kadu kada.. Jsut think..
Every religion in my view is great religion. we have to respect all religions. Religion is created to make Human a better person. Its to create a pure faith in ones heart. ante.. vatini addam petkuni kontha mandi devils la pravartiste they are not representing religion. this is point..

iam associating whole terrorism to religion not religion to terrorism coz where ever there are school blasts in russia,blasts in hyderabad,blasts in london and where ever there is extremism in this modern world like boko haram , isis, alqueda there is islam involved so please stop taking a side as if ppl of islam are peaceful if they were peaceful i would have expected them to come out and protest every now and then for past several years when hamas is pushing rockets to israel with no mercy! why dont no muslim org in america comes forward and says no extremism because inherently they all want sharia , teachings of prophet and well who is prophet the great?

Ever read about christianity expansion in Europe?
The iron fist rule of Church that spread throughout the europe.
Lol.. Keep your ill knowledgred posts to yourself.

ever heard of crusades before ya even quote me know that i have posted one topic do not mix crap here and judge me if u think ur smarter than me well be it as i have already discussed this with u and when ya cant argue ya decide to threaten me and i have given ya details if ya cant keep ur stanky asss for urselft give me a call i will drop my number we will settle the unsettled business first which u owe! 

iam associating whole terrorism to religion not religion to terrorism coz where ever there are school blasts in russia,blasts in hyderabad,blasts in london and where ever there is extremism in this modern world like boko haram , isis, alqueda there is islam involved so please stop taking a side as if ppl of islam are peaceful if they were peaceful i would have expected them to come out and protest every now and then for past several years when hamas is pushing rockets to israel with no mercy! why dont no muslim org in america comes forward and says no extremism because inherently they all want sharia , teachings of prophet and well who is prophet the great?

good reply bro.......

Jews are pioneers in engineering ...they have their own technology which is a master .....ask the other arab countries to attack them, Israel will burn them in to ashes in a day ......why they are not able to convert India ?????becuase our ancestors fought very tough we are still living peacfully ......or else this cancer would have created unrest in India too....

Lol.. U r again going to the beginning.. Whoz talking about conversion here.. M saying dont associate their religion to the mistakes done by humans.. And if our ancestors fought very tuf, it would not take 200 years for british to gout of our country.. Even After 66 yrs of independence, we can still fight with each other in the name of region and religion.. If any one wants to scatter our country.. Its very easy for them even now.. We all have such thinking in our minds.. And we experience this form our politicos..

exactly they dont want to anthe kada israel chepedhi maku israel chalu babu ani mothukuntunaru vadulte ga enni peace deals ichina opkonidi hamas !! emante asal israel e ledu adi occupied land antaru mari aa mata vaste muslims motham asal ekad nundi vacharu pilla religion over night puttukochi ipdu motham world domination ki chustundi atleast manchida ante adi kadu epud kotkodam champkodam sunnis antaru shias antaru leda ante non muslims have to follow him antaru endi maku idi naku ithe vallu unde society world lo edina sare degrade ayina proofs e tappa dev ayindem kanbadle abba