Know History Of Muslim Invaders

krypton

Lol.. U r again going to the beginning.. Whoz talking about conversion here.. M saying dont associate their religion to the mistakes done by humans.. And if our ancestors fought very tuf, it would not take 200 years for british to gout of our country.. Even After 66 yrs of independence, we can still fight with each other in the name of region and religion.. If any one wants to scatter our country.. Its very easy for them even now.. We all have such thinking in our minds.. And we experience this form our politicos..

u cnat compare muslims to every religion lol because every other religion now is not responsible for so called deaths in the world lol

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• krypton

• maverick23

• Athiest

• siru

Top Posters In This Topic

But muslim invaders destroyed native cultures......genocide on native citizens if they dont comply....islam is spread by sword!!!

exactly and those guys call themselves brothers now these ppl are saying they r just extremists not all of them are the same lol

Lol.. U r again going to the beginning.. Whoz talking about conversion here.. M saying dont associate their religion to the mistakes done by humans.. And if our ancestors fought very tuf, it would not take 200 years for british to gout of our country.. Even After 66 yrs of independence, we can still fight in the name of region and religion.. If any one wants to scatter our country.. Its very easy for them even now.. We all have such thinking in our minds.. And we experience this form our politicos..

we were not able to drive out british because of lack of unity .........it's not that we didnt fight well ........who ever it is we give utmost respect (freedom fighters)today are given place in the history as they served the British whether it is Gandhi or Nehru......One who fought real didnt get due recognition. Conclusion : all muslims are not terrorists but all terrorists are muslims 

christians destroyed Roman empire and its culture..
Christians are on par with muslims in atrocities committed to expand their religion.

on par aa correct e ne extremist support ki dandam inka poyi vallalo kaluvu ida makenduk head ache urke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXhEiZUBBrQ

u cnat compare muslims to every religion lol because every other religion now is not responsible for so called deaths in the world lol

we were not able to drive out british because of lack of unity .........it's not that we didnt fight well ........who ever it is we give utmost respect (freedom fighters)today are given place in the history as they served the British whether it is Gandhi or Nehru......One who fought real didnt get due recognition. Conclusion : all muslims are not terrorists but all terrorists are muslims

Then how come you talk about killing islam...

exactly they dont want to anthe kada israel chepedhi maku israel chalu babu ani mothukuntunaru vadulte ga enni peace deals ichina opkonidi hamas !! emante asal israel e ledu adi occupied land antaru mari aa mata vaste muslims motham asal ekad nundi vacharu pilla religion over night puttukochi ipdu motham world domination ki chustundi atleast manchida ante adi kadu epud kotkodam champkodam sunnis antaru shias antaru leda ante non muslims have to follow him antaru endi maku idi naku ithe vallu unde society world lo edina sare degrade ayina proofs e tappa dev ayindem kanbadle abba

Plz c dis video..

babu light repu motham turk spread ayaka ardam ayiddi me humanitarians ki anta varaku selavu no one is doing a progressive disco nen okateste na mida vestunaru fools light ida

exactly they dont want to anthe kada israel chepedhi maku israel chalu babu ani mothukuntunaru vadulte ga enni peace deals ichina opkonidi hamas !! emante asal israel e ledu adi occupied land antaru mari aa mata vaste muslims motham asal ekad nundi vacharu pilla religion over night puttukochi ipdu motham world domination ki chustundi atleast manchida ante adi kadu epud kotkodam champkodam sunnis antaru shias antaru leda ante non muslims have to follow him antaru endi maku idi naku ithe vallu unde society world lo edina sare degrade ayina proofs e tappa dev ayindem kanbadle abba

sunnis and shias... Recent ga a hindu scholar said Sai baba is not a God ani.. Chala mandi sai baba ni nammutaru.. Aa scholor ala cheppinanduku manollu kuda racha chesaru ga.. Adi kuda ante.. Valla thinking of beliefs are different. Anduke vallakuda issues..

Gud qs bro. Ur qs is ans for misconception about ppl having on muslims. Janalu cheppe logic prakaram Pakistan lo terrorists are killing their own people.. Power greed, illetracy, poverty leads to all unrest in any country.. Like africa, mexico also have high crime rate and They are not muslim countries.. There are highly developed muslim countries like dubai, saudi, qatar also kada.. Theres peace in these countries.. World lo diamonds gold and rich resources Africa lone untayi.. All know that.. But africa lo poverty is to the extent that ppl die of hunger and thirst every other day.. This is the cruelty of humans..

its like raising a tiger with human  meat......expecting it to kill enemies....you never know when the meat-eating pet tiger can kill its owner.....same is case with terrorism........muslims loyality is to wards their quran rather than their mother and home country-----Period..............bowing to their own mother is haram for muslims

You are associating whole religion to terrorism. Terrorist ki matham undadu. Matham peru chepkuni manushulani samputuntaru. mana india lo jargina terrorist attacks lo bomb blasts lo muslim common man chanipoi undadu anukuntunnava.. if terrorists main motto was to convert non muslims to muslims... they wud not blast bombs.. they just want to create terror in people.. mentally ill, sick, illetrate cowards do that.. they trap innocent muslims youth in the name god and make them suicide bombers.. A** h**ls.. happening in pattern ante.. US lo chala skools lo public places lo attacks jargutayi.. we see that once in a while.. vallu terrorists kaada?? mana india lo baba lu.. matham peru cheppi janalani mosam chestunnaru, rapes chestunnaru.. Idi pattern a ga.. US lo crimes chese vallu majority of them african americans untaru.. Ne lanti thinking unninte Obama president ayye vadu kadu kada.. Jsut think..
Every religion in my view is great religion. we have to respect all religions. Religion is created to make Human a better person. Its to create a pure faith in ones heart. ante.. vatini addam petkuni kontha mandi devils la pravartiste they are not representing religion. this is point..

have you ever read sura's in quran....i mean just at a glance.....its revolves round the concept that we are slaves of allah  and we dodnt follow mohammed and his teachings we will burn in hell fire on judgement day........it focusses mainly of ummah ( muslim brotherhood)......reject democracy.....poeple who dont follow quran are apostates.......enemies of islam.....thats the prob with islam.....they can co-exist with other religions

you just continue to show us how ignorant you really are...I am gonna prove that every statement u made here is bull crap...I dare u to comeback with a logical explanation.

1) israel built housing projects in occupied areas that are deemed illegal by the UN, but they never backed down.

israel still occupies freshwater resource  "Gloan Heights" which belongs to Syria.

2) Ever heard or better yet, read about bloody fights between Protestant and Catholic christians in Europe?

Ever heard about terrorist org. called Irish Rep. Army? the killings they did?

Just shut the f*k up...you dont know sht about anything.

you just continue to show us how ignorant you really are...I am gonna prove that every statement u made here is bull crap...I dare u to comeback with a logical explanation.

1) israel built housing projects in occupied areas that are deemed illegal by the UN, but they never backed down.

israel still occupies freshwater resource  "Gloan Heights" which belongs to Syria.

2) Ever heard or better yet, read about bloody fights between Protestant and Catholic christians in Europe?

Ever heard about terrorist org. called Irish Rep. Army? the killings they did?

Just shut the f*k up...you dont know sht about anything.

enduku antha pesonal gaa teesukuntaav when he is discssing about world issues...by the way are you muslim??......looks like you are taking it way too personal

ever heard of crusades before ya even quote me know that i have posted one topic do not mix crap here and judge me if u think ur smarter than me well be it as i have already discussed this with u and when ya cant argue ya decide to threaten me and i have given ya details if ya cant keep ur stanky asss for urselft give me a call i will drop my number we will settle the unsettled business first which u owe! 

lol..naa IP address track chesi arrest chepista annav ga...ikkada vachi edo vp statements istannav..

PM lo ee Puli babu..emannado chudandi...lol convict chestadu anta 

maverickpuli007, on 15 Jul 2014 - 10:07 PM, said:

Saul, on 15 Jul 2014 - 10:04 PM, said:

maverickpuli007, on 15 Jul 2014 - 9:59 PM, said:

ade ga ne iq ki intakante conclusions em vastay le chillar maykadey major lo working major la ani erri poo matal enduku nu em pikaledu ani neku telsu chekka ** army low wage aite evadnki ra paisal lekunte ga ne la edavali ? nen malla na property katha chepte malla goppal chepkuntunav antav leda fakina antav anta kante ekuva think chese shakti nek ledu inka neto matladi na time bokka chal chillar lambdike inta sepu neto matladina pandaga chesko chillar badacow do some good to society and ppl rather hiding shyt and putting up fake smiles around ppl and bitchh next time u see an army guy say the same shyt to his face if u got balls to face the consequences and i speak of religions the same way outside thats the difference ina compare cheskodaniki arhata undali aukat leni lanjakodku vi neto endi chal

I have great respect for Army. You on the other hand is a judgemental sht.

Next time u see an american muslim tell him what u posted about prophet...FYI..Obama comes from a Muslim family.

FYI ur a biased fool who cant stand on his words u just disrespected army calling all army jobs as a low wage jobs and just for the record u even went to an extent to talk against the nation !! just because ur online doesnt mean we cant get ur ip address and trace back and put up this conversation as a evidence to make a case and throw u in penantry!! if u keep barking its not that hard to ruin ur life.FYI this.

lol..do it, we will see who insulted whom.

enduku antha pesonal gaa teesukuntaav when he is discssing about world issues...by the way are you muslim??......looks like you are taking it way too personal

nope..he is taking it personally...

I am not muslim but  I just cant stand that guys stupidity...

nope..he is taking it personally...

I am not muslim but  I just cant stand that guys stupidity...

I too dont support people taking it personally.......but edayena bhayya I too agree with majority of maverickpuli views on muslims.......