• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YoungBlood

• Davudda

• SamosaChai

• JollyBoy

Top Posters In This Topic

sure gaa blood test will be there ok ok happned is happned pm me maa ffriend ki atlanta same thing happned he might help u ok naa 

pm chesina

152 lb .. ya..i had around 3 smokes.  last peg tarvatha water tagina ..and pizza slice thinna...

smokes konchum dominate chesey chance vundi...cross fingers for now until you get blood report. 

Tenz padaku bro em kad maha ithe fine padthadi and oka 6 months license suspend chestharu mari ekkuva % vunte anthe naku happened same in OHIO with1.57%. Reckless driving kinda marcharu.

Stamping veltha antunnav kabatti na suggestion dont go to india Jamaica vellu em tenz ledu easy ga ipoddi stamping nenu jamaica ne vellanu. But prathi sari port of entry lo double screening vuntadi anthe.

Dont worry chill nenu chaaala tenz paddanu but OK lyf lo thappulu jaruguthane vuntai inkosari cheyakapothe chaaalu

Tenz padaku bro em kad maha ithe fine padthadi and oka 6 months license suspend chestharu mari ekkuva % vunte anthe naku happened same in OHIO with1.57%. Reckless driving kinda marcharu.

Stamping veltha antunnav kabatti na suggestion dont go to india Jamaica vellu em tenz ledu easy ga ipoddi stamping nenu jamaica ne vellanu. But prathi sari port of entry lo double screening vuntadi anthe.

Dont worry chill nenu chaaala tenz paddanu but OK lyf lo thappulu jaruguthane vuntai inkosari cheyakapothe chaaalu

Can u pm me ur number.. Just want to talk once

Weight entha needi? any cigarettes during night?

Water and food emina teeskunnava....last peg trauvata....

deeni battey .8 decide avutadi

surely greater than .08...you should have given the breathe test..I doubt there will some consequences for refusing it, more than anythin check that once

surely greater than .08...you should have given the breathe test..I doubt there will some consequences for refusing it, more than anythin check that once

nope, u have every right to deny it.... 

some times and some situations lo adi for game help avutundi

nope, u have every right to deny it....

some times and some situations lo adi for game help avutundi

If you are arrested, the officer should tell you that if you refuse to take the test, you will be fined, will lose your license, and that you could be sent to jail if you are later convicted of a DUI. Also, the officer shall advise you that you don’t have the right to speak to an attorney about whether you should take the test and in fact your refusal can be used against you in a court of law. You can read California’s implied consent law in the California Vehicle Code Section 23612.
http://dui.drivinglaws.org/resources/dui-refusal-blood-breath-urine-test/california.htm

The title of the movie "Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu" the name itself reflects the fresh Telugu nativity and ensured its success just with the announcement of this title . SVSC is produced by Dil Raju and directed by Srikanth Addala became a successful film and this is the pure multistarrer which came in Tollywood after a gap of almost two decades starring Venkatesh and Mahesh Babu . The performances of Venkatesh and Mahesh Babu also added to the success of the film along with their screen presence .