• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diana

• kakatiya

• xxxmen

• Panasa_pandu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

no my q is public lo peddaga godava cheyani vallu ante ento kontha anger management telise untundi ..edo thread lo h4 vallaki domestic violence issue face chestunnaru ante asking..

domestic violence is different than individual pursuitness. violence happens only in families for many reasons. even peaceful person can turn into violent one when it comes to domestic violence. mostly uncompromized husband and wife issue. for example, i know a guy who married 5 months back. before marriage he was okay with the girl(she is stout personality). But after marriage, he is not able to survive with his stout wife. so he harasses her for everything (he does't beat her, he only verbally harasses her). So it depends on how an individual changes.

hospital ki vellela kottara  :3D_Smiles: match gelicharu cool..

aa roju nenu self defence sesukoka pothe naaku padevi debbalu. so it's all survival. India lo cricket matches fun kosam evaru adaru diana...its passion and money. aa match lo 2000 rupees betting vundi mari.

no my q is public lo peddaga godava cheyani vallu ante ento kontha anger management telise untundi ..edo thread lo h4 vallaki domestic violence issue face chestunnaru ante asking..

ok sSa_j@il

domestic violence is different than individual pursuitness. violence happens only in families for many reasons. even peaceful person can turn into violent one when it comes to domestic violence. mostly uncompromized husband and wife issue. for example, i know a guy who married 5 months back. before marriage he was okay with the girl(she is stout personality). But after marriage, he is not able to survive with his stout wife. so he harasses her for everything (he does't beat her, he only verbally harasses her). So it depends on how an individual changes.

I dont understand this..inner sadism ?

hmm sad.. tittadaniki pettinantha effort lo konchem tana wife ni gym ki teesukelladam lo chupiste peaceful ga undochu kada  :3D_Smiles_38:

aa roju nenu self defence sesukoka pothe naaku padevi debbalu. so it's all survival. India lo cricket matches fun kosam evaru adaru diana...its passion and money. aa match lo 2000 rupees betting vundi mari.

i see..

domestic violence is not just alone husband smacking wife.. it also comes under wife metnally diturbing husband.. 

i am not trying to say the husband smacking wife is result of mental torture..those things are different.. the case of husband beating wife is legitimately a offence and voilence..

what i am trying to bring up here is that.. even husbands get tortured by wives emotionally and it is not exposed ..since there are hardly any laws for it..

there is a helpline for mens domestic issues in banglore  that recived around 25thousand calls in first few months alone...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBEyObhIP6Y

I dont understand this..inner sadism ?

hmm sad.. tittadaniki pettinantha effort lo konchem tana wife ni gym ki teesukelladam lo chupiste peaceful ga undochu kada  :3D_Smiles_38:

i hope same. nobody can say anything to him as it may ruin the girl's life. so everybody is waiting if he realizes the same.

domestic violence is not just alone husband smacking wife.. it also comes under wife metnally diturbing husband.. 

i am not trying to say the husband smacking wife is result of mental torture..those things are different.. the case of husband beating wife is legitimately a offence and voilence..

what i am trying to bring up here is that.. even husbands get tortured by wives emotionally and it is not exposed ..since there are hardly any laws for it..

there is a helpline for mens domestic issues in banglore  that recived around 25thousand calls in first few months alone...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBEyObhIP6Y

agreed.. husband world is lot better than wife's i guess.. mana tradition lo ne marriage ayite she could hardly share things with others..em cheppina wife de tappu ane la antaru anukunta ..that way girls get hurt badly i guess..

i hope same. nobody can say anything to him as it may ruin the girl's life. so everybody is waiting if he realizes the same.

people become dumb when it come to domestic violence i feel..

enti ok? meku telisina instances emina unnaya?

naaku telsinavi vunnai..

my friend (elder to me) is spending 3/4 of his earning to study his sisters kid and taking care of old parents..

his wife didnt like it.. and his wife is not all wrong

she is ofcourse as a housewife gives prioirty to her house first..  it is her responsibility to challenge how the earnings are going.. and she also earning in dollars..

eventually she requested for divorce.. husband pleaded for 4 5 months..

she filed divorce and filed a torture / harass case on himm.. poor guy went to jail and paid 1 crore of his earning to her.. and settled the case..

eventually she married to a person within 3 months.. and he suffered hell..

naaku telsinavi vunnai..

my friend (elder to me) is spending 3/4 of his earning to study his sisters kid and taking care of old parents..

his wife didnt like it.. and his wife is not all wrong

she is ofcourse as a housewife gives prioirty to her house first..  it is her responsibility to challenge how the earnings are going.. and she also earning in dollars..

eventually she requested for divorce.. husband pleaded for 4 5 months..

she filed divorce and filed a torture / harass case on himm.. poor guy went to jail and paid 1 crore of his earning to her.. and settled the case..

eventually she married to a person within 3 months.. and he suffered hell..

adi earning ah? :3D_Smiles: