• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diana

• kakatiya

• xxxmen

• Panasa_pandu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed.. husband world is lot better than wife's i guess.. mana tradition lo ne marriage ayite she could hardly share things with others..em cheppina wife de tappu ane la antaru anukunta ..that way girls get hurt badly i guess..

neeku holidays vasthe mostly ammai valla puttintike veltaru.. 

and mostly telugu families lo ladies domination vuntudhi emotionally..

unless husband is a idiot and drunk smug.. otherwise ladies will obviously dominate him with their descions... not blaming all ladies.. there are good people.. but seen selfish people lately in life.. as soon as my friend circle getting married..

and also seen girls demotivated from their suggestions.. but in that case i found that girls are just housewifes and no slary.

but the ones who are earning.. i mean girls.. there chance of getting supressed is less.. even if they are cheated by husband or if they are hit by him.. they get alimony and complete divorce..

naaku telsinavi vunnai..

my friend (elder to me) is spending 3/4 of his earning to study his sisters kid and taking care of old parents..

his wife didnt like it.. and his wife is not all wrong

she is ofcourse as a housewife gives prioirty to her house first..  it is her responsibility to challenge how the earnings are going.. and she also earning in dollars..

eventually she requested for divorce.. husband pleaded for 4 5 months..

she filed divorce and filed a torture / harass case on himm.. poor guy went to jail and paid 1 crore of his earning to her.. and settled the case..

eventually she married to a person within 3 months.. and he suffered hell..

something is fishy kada e lines lo .. he might not convinced/looked in the same way like he said .. anyways sad story ..

aa story type chesey opika naaku ledu....silly fight ended in death anna mata

omg..

sare poll veddam ikkade ekuva mandi e story adigite meru type cheyali deal?

eavarikina e story vinali ani unte panasa pandu ki story type cheyamani cheppandi .. i m in..

neeku holidays vasthe mostly ammai valla puttintike veltaru.. 

and mostly telugu families lo ladies domination vuntudhi emotionally..

unless husband is a idiot and drunk smug.. otherwise ladies will obviously dominate him with their descions... not blaming all ladies.. there are good people.. but seen selfish people lately in life.. as soon as my friend circle getting married..

and also seen girls demotivated from their suggestions.. but in that case i found that girls are just housewifes and no slary.

but the ones who are earning.. i mean girls.. there chance of getting supressed is less.. even if they are cheated by husband or if they are hit by him.. they get alimony and complete divorce..

chala pedda post e rasaru ..inka em chusaru me friends circle lo ..

divorce file chesevallalo ammayila percentage perigindi antaru anthena?

something is fishy kada e lines lo .. he might not convinced/looked in the same way like he said .. anyways sad story ..

matter ento chepthanu..

tappantha husband dhi.. she got frustated and requested for divorce.. because he is taking care of his sister kids and his parents..

she requested him to stop that and let them live on their own.. he didnt..

so she instantly withing months filed for divorce.. and also alimony.. 

he got schoked.. she is already working...

india vellagane mana vadini booka lo tosaru..

2 crores adigithe 1 crore settle cheskoi bitAKU vachadu.. adhi matter...

so nenu cheppedentatne.. if you hit your wife or get in to any altercation... wifes tolu teestharu jagrathha ani

u mean wife ni kotte husbands a  :police:

adi worst kind brahmilaugh.gif wife ni kottedi kevalam bayta gelvaleka matrame aina times have changed i believe gals beat boys now

omg..

sare poll veddam ikkade ekuva mandi e story adigite meru type cheyali deal?

eavarikina e story vinali ani unte panasa pandu ki story type cheyamani cheppandi .. i m in..

naa valla kaadu....kavalantey hints pm chestha..google lo seach chey....newspaper version vastadi

chala pedda post e rasaru ..inka em chusaru me friends circle lo ..

divorce file chesevallalo ammayila percentage perigindi antaru anthena?

nope what i have seen is that.. just like husbands dowry cses ela vundevo okappudu.. ippudu ammaylku alimony 481i something helping alot.. so they are misusing.. it is ladies turn.. abbaylu jagrattha ani cheptunnanu..

read this

in below real story i am not blaming the girl/lady since i have no evidence that she is commiting a sin.. but the price is been paid..

http://www.andhrafriends.com/topic/461411-nuvacron/

matter ento chepthanu..

tappantha husband dhi.. she got frustated and requested for divorce.. because he is taking care of his sister kids and his parents..

she requested him to stop that and let them live on their own.. he didnt..

so she instantly withing months filed for divorce.. and also alimony.. 

he got schoked.. she is already working...

india vellagane mana vadini booka lo tosaru..

2 crores adigithe 1 crore settle cheskoi bitAKU vachadu.. adhi matter...

so nenu cheppedentatne.. if you hit your wife or get in to any altercation... wifes tolu teestharu jagrathha ani

lol dont get angry ..story version marcharu ga  CITI_c$y  easy kakatiya.. S%Hi

adi worst kind brahmilaugh.gif wife ni kottedi kevalam bayta gelvaleka matrame aina times have changed i believe gals beat boys now

whatever evarini evaru kottadam ayina tappe.. i dont think wives kodutunnaru ante may be divorce apply chestu undochu kotte antha dhairyam unnavallu..