Ahhaaa Adarahoo Deals Eeroju...

macha

my bad..aa A1567 google chesi ekada vesa I dont remember the exact number but it was A15** something...it was ipad air (not 2) what was on sale was for ipad air with A1474 but there are ipad air with A15** which do not have offer

thats the difference

bhyaaaa ... nenu Ipad Air aniii first nunchii chabutunaaa... IPAD AIR 2 is A1567 ... released months back how do u expect that for 199 or 249?

Most of the stores out of stock ani antunnaru mayya..  

eeee coupon eee roju mornign live iendii mama... so almost 12 hrs 70% of the ipads are gone... but try ur luck... 

my bad..aa A1567 google chesi ekada vesa I dont remember the exact number but it was A15** something...it was ipad air (not 2) what was on sale was for ipad air with A1474 but there are ipad air with A15** which do not have offer

thats the difference

ipad air 2 model a1567 ... google karo.... you will get to know... but the deal is definitely on Ipad air with retina display....

16 gb regular price is 399 (currently staples have it for 299) so this coupon they should apply 299-100 =$199

bhayya site 399 and above ayite ne $100 off coupon apply avutundhi gas, nvu cheppina logic naku ardham kaa ledhu.