Ahhaaa Adarahoo Deals Eeroju...

macha

what's the opportunity cost of looking for deals. I'm sure its lower than typing on afdb. but still. 

I need an AI slave to look for deals for me.. but then, I have no idea what I need before I need it.

PK.gif

man....mana DBing chesey valuu max free ga ney untaru.... busy inteyyy rarukadaa atleast me... same thing with deals too....if we were calculating cost of the time... 1. I will be not posting this post.. 2. you would not replying to this post 

simple macha... Siddarth.gif

Siddarth.gifSiddarth.gif

man....mana DBing chesey valuu max free ga ney untaru.... busy inteyyy rarukadaa atleast me... same thing with deals too....if we were calculating cost of the time... 1. I will be not posting this post.. 2. you would not replying to this post 

simple macha... Siddarth.gif

smartphone deals emanna unte cheppu mayya brahmi51.gif

which smart phone any spefcig and whats ur budget max..?amav2.gif

last 2 days back sony Xperia Z was in deal man...Siddarth.gif

android phn htc,samsung laantivi deal ayi unte chaalu balckfriday ki edho cheap ga konnam anna thuthi anthe brahmi51.gif

android phn htc,samsung laantivi deal ayi unte chaalu balckfriday ki edho cheap ga konnam anna thuthi anthe brahmi51.gif

ok done noted....neku phone , and snowbabu kii secret PM ...Siddarth.gif

ok done noted....neku phone , and snowbabu kii secret PM ...Siddarth.gif

django

is it a deal

www.staples.com/Lenovo-Flex-2-15D-Series-15-inch-Touchscreen-LED-Notebook-Intel-i3/product_1180100?cmArea=home_box1

django

is it a deal

www.staples.com/Lenovo-Flex-2-15D-Series-15-inch-Touchscreen-LED-Notebook-Intel-i3/product_1180100?cmArea=home_box1

laptop looks good....with touch screen and flex...

but regarding deal... not soo...you can find same thing for 449..... its avarage deal saves u $50

laptop looks good....with touch screen and flex...

but regarding deal... not soo...you can find same thing for 449..... its avarage deal saves u $50

hmmm

399 undhi akkada inka 100 dollars off undhi on top of it

hmmm

399 undhi akkada inka 100 dollars off undhi on top of it

you mean to say ur getting it for 299? then thats a deal.... you can take it... but $100  is off for regularly priced 599 or above kada...

you mean to say ur getting it for 299? then thats a deal.... you can take it... but $100  is off for regularly priced 599 or above kada...

emo mari i called staples they said all laptops meedha ani