Parents Abbayilu Vs Ammayilu

suryausa

how? its purely a selfish move to have kids.

ofcourse, no human is perfect. but parents forget their selfish act as soon as the kid starts rebelling, and act as if they are entitled to a pliant kid.

without kids..they can even lead a happy life kada ..no need to spend time/money on them!!

without kids..they can even lead a happy life kada ..no need to spend time/money on them!!

atla aalochinche vaallu (eg. me), pillalu kanaru.

more than money/time, they have the need to call someone their own. hence it is a selfish act.

but it's the cornerstone for survival of our species :)

how? its purely a selfish move to have kids.

ofcourse, no human is perfect. but parents forget their selfish act as soon as the kid starts rebelling, and act as if they are entitled to a pliant kid.

+1 kids kavalankodam selfish move

I've seen one pelli talks, abbey mom ela matladindi ante..ma son ni chadivinchadaniki 25 lakhss ayndi, so 25 L CASH Ivandi dowry ga ani…danni emantaru

anadaniki emi ledu.. she is good at math bemmiRTlaugh.gif

atla aalochinche vaallu (eg. me), pillalu kanaru.

more than money/time, they have the need to call someone their own. hence it is a selfish act.

but it's the cornerstone for survival of our species :)

:3D_Smiles:

I've seen one pelli talks, abbey mom ela matladindi ante..ma son ni chadivinchadaniki 25 lakhss ayndi, so 25 L CASH Ivandi dowry ga ani…danni emantaru

good & bad ki eppudu thin line ee diff untadi...I try too see world in a +ve way ...like parents love thier kids more than anythng...the points made by u or whoevr follwd u were true too...