India Vs Aus... 4Th Test At Sydney... Db Chat....

Yuva Nataratna

i like kohli....fr the kinda agressiveness he shws in n out...it wz difficult fr him to lead...he did his best...rest of those suckers...suckd tht match....coming to winning...dhoni untey ultimo bhAyam undey...aa situation lo....

i wish RAINA comes in the middle fr tmrw....he is the sleepin superman

yup... they tried their best to be aggressive but at some point they should have tried for a draw I guess, the way Saha got out shows that the team was asked to go for everything at that point..... 

Munde manam ankunnam kada..vadine captain ga setharu ani..atlane sesinruuu..I support him as a potential captain for OZ

evari meedha talkin re...elaborate here...who u supportin  :15_3_321:

yup... they tried their best to be aggressive but at some point they should have tried for a draw I guess, the way Saha got out shows that the team was asked to go for everything at that point..... 

saha is fearless...young blood fr a test....wasted...i wish naman ojha untey....story diff undey mayya ...with experience ...calm n quiet...chewin a gum n givin the mouthfull fr the oppo team....papam...vaadiki oppurtunity raavatley

saha is fearless...young blood fr a test....wasted...i wish naman ojha untey....story diff undey mayya ...with experience ...calm n quiet...chewin a gum n givin the mouthfull fr the oppo team....papam...vaadiki oppurtunity raavatley

I want samson in the team

I really liked the team's attitude, they just wanted to win, that shld be the thinking always, Its time for dhoni to step down from test captancy, he has mellowed down. I really liked kholi's aggressiveness.

Venky-19.gifhe is very very young man...!!ojha is too old now..so saha ki chances vasthunnai...!!

thats why, its the best time to bring him in right now, let me him play few matches and if there are any flaws he can go back and correct it and come back. It would give him confidence. I think selectors did not want to just bring him for one off; they rather allow him to play in full domestic competition :3D_Smiles_38:

baad mein jaa...he is ultimo fighter...but he needs time....

tu team bana re kya?...samson ke naam pe

mera bas chale tho mein royals captaincy samson ko du, he will make fantastic captain. But smith n samson r going 2 be cap n vice for RR in next IPL :D

nee-bondha-ra-nee-bondha-o.gif SRH evariki divorse icharo choosava....IPL lo

best thing for RR, either get ohja or mishra to complement Tambe :police: 5th bowler has been big problem for RR last season :3D_Smiles_38:

mera bas chale tho mein royals captaincy samson ko du, he will make fantastic captain. But smith n samson r going 2 be cap n vice for RR in next IPL :D

bathameez saala....AUS made that ultimo decision givin captaincy to superman smith....

raasko sambha.....:D samson bacha hain..rehne dho na...jeene dho..saale...

kabhi na ka kabhi captain banega...yahan nahi tho kahi aur :D

chinta mat kar....cricko lub dub :D

best thing for RR, either get ohja or mishra to complement Tambe :police: 5th bowler has been big problem for RR last season :3D_Smiles_38:

who givs a faq abt RR...looking frwrd fr SRH...gave up finch n sammy....faq finny but sammy....i donno..

why they gav up....hope they myt take him baq jst like last yr ..wht say ?