Help Regarding Marriage And Katnam..

Nice_Guy

akkada median work ex oka 7 years untadi kada.....but aa age ki akkada MBA ante papa too much talented ayyundali Mahi-16_0.gif?1354980857

twitter lo vethuku, wharton graduates entha talented oo telustadi.

antha network effect ba. MBA is overrated. 

hmmm.

but 50C turnover is a small scale business in India. He's just starting to take off.

yeah but i guess their profit margin is kinda high , 50c turnover is actually a medium scale i suppose ... according to what he told me , he has plenty of orders in the pipeline and they were constructing a new plant to meet with the requirement .... 

nenu work chesedi testing kaadu just fun ki Ala cheppanu when I talked abt MBA buddy careless GA responce ichadu poiseden kuda anthe ento meeru

i thought u were giving sarcastic replies when i was talking about it seriously man , anduke alaa reply chesa ..... take it easy

thread starting lo 10 pages ani cheppi 50 pages chesaru mottaniki.......

3,4 threads aithe chaduvukodaniki easy kada.......

yeah but i guess their profit margin is kinda high , 50c turnover is actually a medium scale i suppose ... according to what he told me , he has plenty of orders in the pipeline and they were constructing a new plant to meet with the requirement .... 

Let me guess, he makes some kind of medical or surgical equipment.

his requirement for son in law is strange though :)

unlikely any self respecting, competent guy, would take him up on that offer.

50c is what my father was making in 2001, when he tried hard to rope me into his company. But I gave him the slip.

Let me guess, he makes some kind of medical or surgical equipment.

nope .. there are quite a few of those companies all over india right ? .. they are not that unique , infact my dad started a sutures company as a partnership venture back in the 90s , he sold his stake later because of other reasons but my point is these kinda companies are not so unique ...

his requirement for son in law is strange though :)

unlikely any self respecting, competent guy, would take him up on that offer.

it dint really seem strange to me ... he actually has 2 daughters he got one daughter married to a top tier MBA guy and the other one to a guy who has a MS degree from one of the top universities in the US .... I think he's a really ambitious guy man , and he has a business in place that could take him and his family to the next level , so , he had this requirement for his son in law ..... 

and yeah not many guys with self respect would take that offer , but thats up to ones own decision ...

babu nak ni kanna ekkuva kastalu vunnay.. katnam istha anna vadhu ani chepanu.. ala theskuni cheskune danikanna muskuni side avatam better.. thanaki MS cheyanichi money theskokunda bharinche vadu dorkuthadu.. thats good for her and her family.. nv velli inka ekkadina adduko

Tesukokapovatam Nee manchithanam.. Pakkana vadu kuda tesukovadhu ani anukovatam Nee murkhatvam..

nope .. there are quite a few of those companies all over india right ? .. they are not that unique , infact my dad started a sutures company as a partnership venture back in the 90s , he sold his stake later because of other reasons but my point is these kinda companies are not so unique ...

antha unique aaa.. India lo.