Help Regarding Marriage And Katnam..

Nice_Guy

yearly 50C business untey ento konta donate chestey seats istaar kada man... may be that quota... yearly 50c run chesey company name tell man, hyd lo easily aa ammai details kanukkuntaa... my anna has a big software company... fdi4g.gif

they are not based in AP and are not into Software either ... they manufacture a unique product that u cannot even guess that it gets manufactured in india ...

they are not based in AP and are not into Software either ... they manufacture a unique product that u cannot even guess that it gets manufactured in india ...

Okka idea chaalemo Jeevithaanni marcheyadaaniki..Mahi-16_0.gif?1354980857

naa roommate Ivy league lo chestunnadu phd more details ivvalenu as it will disclose my location

LOL.1q nee location naakenduku man.. Nuvvu emanna ammayiva atleast dkc va.

Nenu seattle.. Ila cheppadam valla I have no clue what part of my privacy is violated :O

Poseidon edo excitement tho cheppa naa roommate goppodani neekenduku badha ignore cheyochukada.... I love educated people and I respect them don't take my comments seriously or with hatred feeling just padukune mundu mood padu chesav that's OK I will go and watch some good song
.... I never talk dis respectfully with anyone except monika adi naaku ikkada DB lo match avvatledu

Poseidon edo excitement tho cheppa naa roommate goppodani neekenduku badha ignore cheyochukada.... I love educated people and I respect them don't take my comments seriously or with hatred feeling just padukune mundu mood padu chesav that's OK I will go and watch some good song
.... I never talk dis respectfully with anyone except monika adi naaku ikkada DB lo match avvatledu

chill baa.. dil ki teesukoku.. seers..Mahi-16_0.gif?1354980857

i know people like that too man ... but i dont exactly knw how to explain to u abt this .... marriage ki mundu alaantodu ani telisi telisi daghter ni evaru iyyaru man .. after marriage alaa tyaru aithe probably they r just letting it go .... em lenolle chesey extralu chusthunnav kada ... anni unnollu telsi telsi alantodini enduku techukuntaaru man ..... especially business people are really ambitious man , they wont knowingly entertain such bullshit 

I'll tell u my case now .... i spoke to one of my dads friends at a function about an year ago when i was in india for a trip .... ah uncle chaala excited ga he told about his company and all , nenu company gurinchi maatladuthunnadu kada ani excited ga i asked about everything and i shared about a few things that i know too and later topic came to his daughter , the girl is a US return candidate , itseems she did her MBA at Wharton and she's back and taking care of the compay .... the girl was just 24-25 then and I was pretty impressed with that .... 

tarvatha he told me about his company history and all , itseems just about 6yrs ago their family was in a pretty bad shape , he couldnt even afford a payment engineering seat for his daughter , but this uncle worked hard and got an international order for his company that changed his fate forever ... and he told me that the turnover is easily over 50C an year and he's planning to take it to 200C+ in a couple of years ani .... anni cheppaka i was actually very very impressed with him .....

and later he told me that he's looking for matches to his daughter and his main requirement was that the guy should come and stay with him and help in building the company ... i said cool and we parted ways later ..... tarvatha my mom was telling tht he asked my dad for an alliance ani ..... my dad obviously said No to that .....

the reason i told u about this story is because business people and most of the people who have money are pretty ambitious man , they are rich for a reason .... they dont usually tolerate lazy people who have no ambition in life ..... and telisi telisi alantollaki daughters ni icchi marriage cheyyaru , No matter how much money the guy has ..... and after marriage abbay alaa tayaru aithe maybe they are just letting it go cuz they cant really do anything about it but they dont intentionally wish for a lazy guy to marry their daughters , thats the bottom line ...

hmmm.

but 50C turnover is a small scale business in India. He's just starting to take off.