Moderate Accident.. Doubt Regarding Insurance Coverage & Costs

dappusubhani

full time job ayithey go ahead man....holidays, sick leave  etc etc cover aithai...

mari consulting ante project vadilesi vellali kada...so career angle to cheptunna..

student ante picha lite...india vellipodame better...

but since you are already going so all the best.

consultaing ae.. but inka veltunna.. tappatledu..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dappusubhani

• donganaaK

• MeMyself

• spidereddy

surgery aipoyindi.. nearly 2 lakh rupees ayindi. discharged yesterday.

1 rod, 9 screws, 2 plates petti 15 stitches vesaru. 1.5 years taruvata anni teesestaranta. medications maatram chala expensive ga unnai.

idanta enduku cheptunnanante, ilanti vaati gurinchi, just meeku knowledge untundani.. went through lot of pain after surgery.

BTW, surgery anta nenu chustune unnanu.. spinal anesthesia ichharu, so lower body ki numbness undi, upper body conscious ga undi. they asked me whether i can see the surgery or not.. I said yes and watched all the surgery in a screen placed just beside me.

be careful guys.

HNY

• 2 months later...

leg fractured and surgery needed as 3 bones broken and 2 ligaments torn at ankle & foot..

911 came and took to emergency, it's a 20 min ride in ambulance

later went to orthopedic the next day and heard surgery is needed.

so anybody have any idea on how much it costs for the emergency care and then for the ankle & foot surgery?

is it better to go to India and get the surgery done staying with parents or be here only and have the medical observation all the time?

suggestions & advises are welcome..

thanks

Total ga 5months bokka, 1year cautious ga nadavali, 9 screws, 1 rod, 1plate, vesaaru. Surgery ki 2lakh paine ayindi.

Lopala unna weapons anni teesyadaniki 1.5 year time. :(

So Jagratha guys..

Total ga 5months bokka, 1year cautious ga nadavali, 9 screws, 1 rod, 1plate, vesaaru. Surgery ki 2lakh paine ayindi.

So Jagratha guys..

Did you go india bro ? I hope everything is fine with you now.

Did you go india bro ? I hope everything is fine with you now.

Ohh after a long time bro.. ela unnav?

Yeah India vellipoyanu. Journey ni Jagratha ga manage chesanu. India vellagane, immediate surgery. Went successfully but really tough time. Mobility undadu body ki. So physical ga weak aipotam :(

Today camed to US and can't walk for 2more months.

So Jagratha guys..

baa...glad that u are better person now....naa advice entante dont feel bad that time is lost...just be strong now onwards....it is very important....regular physio therapy follow avvu....hit the gym.....build muscles in hips and calfs...do bicycling everyday atleast 30 min...nuvvu weight careful ga manage seyyali now onwards for the rest of the life...if u dont do them then you will face disc problems in later stages of life....plus nee US health insurance might cover some expenses for surgery in india too....verify it.

Ohh after a long time bro.. ela unnav?

Yeah India vellipoyanu. Journey ni Jagratha ga manage chesanu. India vellagane, immediate surgery. Went successfully but really tough time. Mobility undadu body ki. So physical ga weak aipotam :(

Today camed to US and can't walk for 2more months.

2 more months manage ante ... India lone undocchu kada ... Malli ade story aitadhi kada....
Driving ...wrking ... Cooking ... Eating ... Same know...

Anduku cheptunnaa ante same story but minor ... Happnd 2 me ..
In nov wnt to india .. For 1 month .. Almost at the end of vaction got my ankle twisted ... Visited doctor .. No leg moment ..parents felt bad.. Mee felt bad .. Finally .. Extend holiday ... Then came back ... Have to drve but ankle still pained.. Luckily friends helped .. :) ippudu happy ending

leg fractured and surgery needed as 3 bones broken and 2 ligaments torn at ankle & foot..

911 came and took to emergency, it's a 20 min ride in ambulance

later went to orthopedic the next day and heard surgery is needed.

so anybody have any idea on how much it costs for the emergency care and then for the ankle & foot surgery?

is it better to go to India and get the surgery done staying with parents or be here only and have the medical observation all the time?

suggestions & advises are welcome..

thanks

hard times .... dude

I cannot advise you but hope everything will be fine