Moderate Accident.. Doubt Regarding Insurance Coverage & Costs

dappusubhani

i'm able to walk with sticks bro.. so 24 hrs flight jrny ni bare cheyagalanu.. want to go to India asap..

THanks fo rthe info

No prob. Good decision at the end. All the best.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dappusubhani

• donganaaK

• MeMyself

• spidereddy

yeah.. airlines to kuda contact avutunna.. with special care business class kaavalani.. I could make it ani confidence undi..

of course jrny in this situation is tough but i don't have other choice.. :(

:( Sorry for u bro....India vellu bhayya better and parents tho vunte chala relief avutav....job main kadu anukoni happy ga parents tho vundu...get well soon...

bro...naa story septha vinu.

3 yrs back playing volleyball...skidded in mud....fell....after 5 min my eyes went clumsy....came home...after 3 hrs pain moderatly..putted ice pack..not reduced.

so next day went to hospital..doctor could not found...so took MRI...found ACL broke..he told surgery needed..surgery done in next 20 days...rest in home 25 days(too much pain, took vikodine etc to sleep, took beer just to sleep for 4 hrs)..from 30th day i became little good...started physio...did physio for 2 months..set ok(like 80% return to normalcy)...

i had insurance that time also..insurance covered mri, hospital stay, doctor fees, hospital fees, surgery fees etc.....but not anaesthecia, some medicens..

i got bill for $4500....declared financially can't pay..(studen that time)....so settled to $1500...paid $1500 on whole.

that's the story....

my suggestion is that do online research about costs, find if ur current insurance covers surgery if u do in VIJ etc....

but u need ur parents to look after you definetely...i was lucky that i got good roommates that time. so they took care of me.

my suggestion is that do online research about costs, find if ur current insurance covers surgery if u do in VIJ etc....

but u need ur parents to look after you definetely...i was lucky that i got good roommates that time. so they took care of me.

really you are fortunate staying with good friends.

anyways you are completely recovered.. that's enough. thanks for the info bro.

:( sorry for u bro....India vellu bhayya better and parents tho vunte chala relief avutav....job main kadu anukoni happy ga parents tho vundu...get well soon...

same plan bro.. sorting out things now.. :(

Orine eshaloo .. Ambulance aa 1k 10guthadu anukunta 30 mins ki .. Emergency appintmnt ki 500 anukunta .. Enka pedha doctor coolie entho telidhu .. Visa unte india velli ra uncle .. Hope all iz well

1 week intlo kurchunava insurance unna adi db lo post estunava maha prabho  nuv great! mundu insurance ki call chesi cheppu and go to hospital and get treated surgery anni cover chestadi insurance thats what you are paying every month for.

e insurance lo melikalu chala untay surgery appudu anesthesia ivadaniki oka doc osthadu adhi insurance lo ocver avvadhu.Recovery room charges lo insurance company batti untay out of pocket baane padthundhi neeku