Go There

Hyderabad_Nawab

Nani i am trying to help you and you are making fun of me. You know i purchased english dictionary when i was 5 years old. I accept i am from vooru but we always try to learn new things. I can do polam panulu and gedeni thomadam also can teach village ladies. If i go to hyderabad we stay in only star hotels but i know the fact gege gede star hotel star hotale.

Devvvvvvvvvvuda... Bhukailas Ekaram 50C batch anukunta nuvvu..ayooo.gif?1290058250

She may look like a 34c but she is getting all the help from her friends at Victorias secret.. She is a 34b barely anything there

poiseden why are you talking like this? you helped me in other thread and why you talking like this here. 

did i said anything wrong to you?

Nani i am trying to help you and you are making fun of me. You know i purchased english dictionary when i was 5 years old. I accept i am from vooru but we always try to learn new things. I can do polam panulu and gedeni thomadam also can teach village ladies. If i go to hyderabad we stay in only star hotels but i know the fact gege gede star hotel star hotale.

nenu okasari.. maa ammamma vaalla gede ni kudithi  dhaggariki theeskella....    H&*()

answer cheyyakapothee.. exam lo fail cheyyaru lee Janki.. leave them some air..  oopiri aadanivvakundaa... thokkesthunnav...

too much comedy chesthunnav neku theleikunda....  paapam poor  village ladiess

if i am doing comedy then i am happy 

poiseden why are you talking like this? you helped me in other thread and why you talking like this here. 

did i said anything wrong to you?

sh!t sorry . .. edo naaku nachinavi antha spamming chesthunna..  naa fav the social network movie lo hacking scene lo dialogue.. edited 

nenu okasari.. maa ammamma vaalla gede ni kudithi  dhaggariki theeskella....    H&*()

you know gede is better than bad inhuman guys. i have seen some people who behave like pigs and beat wifes.