Go There

Hyderabad_Nawab

oh i like this girl. when we go to hyderabad will shop a lot and purchase our favourite actress designer costumes. We are not allowed to wear jeans in our place.

nuvvu endhi movie stories cheptunnav..like Arjun...Lakshyam...ayooo.gif?1290058250ayooo.gif?1290058250

nenu okasari.. maa ammamma vaalla gede ni kudithi  dhaggariki theeskella....    H&*()

thanks chitra i woll not say  vooru vooru instead i will use place . i should come out of that words and world to know this culture better.I will not fprget the good things though.

oh i like this girl. when we go to hyderabad will shop a lot and purchase our favourite actress designer costumes. We are not allowed to wear jeans in our place.

i am from a town and jeans are not allowed mostly :)  ..  my mom bashed a neighbor girl for wearing jeans, which is kinda shocker for me as i was studying BE in hyderbad at time

thanks chitra i woll not say  vooru vooru instead i will use place . i should come out of that words and world to know this culture better.I will not fprget the good things though.

i like your honesty

you know honesty is the best policy

you will go to hell if you lie a lot

you seem nice girl