Need Serious Relationship Advice.

gargicau

I'm a 44 yr old man, who lost his wife 3 months back.

she died under mysterious circumstances. I'm one of the suspects, but I'm out on bail now.

back to the real issue here.

I met this wonderful 25yr old girl online. she's smart, funny, but poor. we've been communicating for 2months and 29 days.

she knows that I'm a widower, and my age too, and is willing to accept me. she has the heart of gold, and loves me only for my personality, and not my money.

but there's a problem. I've always been a bum, and in line to receive a huge inheritance from my late grandfather. 

my grandfather has been smart enough to bequeath all his property to my late wife, who died 2 days after he did. again, god promise, I didn't have anything to do with it.

I'm working hard to somehow get all the property as soon as possible. Now should I tell the truth to the 25yr old girl about my monetary status, or should I just go ahead without telling her anything about this?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gargicau

• srikanthraparla

• ravula

• raj_hyd

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Telling her now is the best option... PSPK-6.gif

Somehow young girls are attracted towards middle aged men a lot..... like young men has towards elder women.... Brahmi-10.gif

3 months back wife lost
2 months 29 days nundi chatting with another lady

Something fishy

chiranjeevi+brahmanandan+rare+gif.gif

Ante enti nuvvu anedhi.... ? Ammayi kosam uncle ey Aunty ni sampesaadantaavaa...? brahmi11.gif

3 months back wife lost
2 months 29 days nundi chatting with another lady

Something fishy

chiranjeevi+brahmanandan+rare+gif.gif

I needed someone to hold on to while grieving.

it was hard because I was allowed to browse only 2hrs a day while in remand for being one of the prime suspects behind my wife's murder.

I found this angel online, thank god for that.