Need Serious Relationship Advice.

gargicau

I'm a 44 yr old man, who lost his wife 3 months back.

she died under mysterious circumstances. I'm one of the suspects, but I'm out on bail now.

back to the real issue here.

I met this wonderful 25yr old girl online. she's smart, funny, but poor. we've been communicating for 2months and 29 days.

she knows that I'm a widower, and my age too, and is willing to accept me. she has the heart of gold, and loves me only for my personality, and not my money.

but there's a problem. I've always been a bum, and in line to receive a huge inheritance from my late grandfather. 

my grandfather has been smart enough to bequeath all his property to my late wife, who died 2 days after he did. again, god promise, I didn't have anything to do with it.

I'm working hard to somehow get all the property as soon as possible. Now should I tell the truth to the 25yr old girl about my monetary status, or should I just go ahead without telling her anything about this?

vadi pellam chachina next day online lo kotha pillani vethukunada??

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gargicau

• srikanthraparla

• ravula

• raj_hyd

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

elli aa ammai valla daddy tho paduko ra.. aadaitey correct mogudu avtaadu neeku... ammai jeevitam enduku naasanam chestav musali sambar ga... did you finish drinking your grand fathers urine and get the property ra narsi ga... 3 months chaapa ekkutaanu db ki raanu ani poyav malli vachav endi raa.... gallery_8818_14_67870.gif

Mee faction godavalu eppati nunchi start ayinaayi.... PSPK-6.gif

:o

evidence against me is flimsy man.

just my fingerprints on the knife she was stabbed with.

then my stupid neighbours pretending that they heard lot of noise and screams from my wife on the day she was mysteriously murdered. They even claimed that she was shouting my name at the top of her voice.

but I saw someone else in the house. I'm sure he made her shout my name before he killed her.

I was flying a kite on my terrace at the time, oblivious to the horror scenes in my house.

my question is, if I couldn't hear my wife shouting, how come the neighbours heard it? they are fcking liars, man.

Mee faction godavalu eppati nunchi start ayinaayi.... PSPK-6.gif

godavaaa..... naaakaaaa..... veeedithonaaaaaaaa...... godavala gurinchi matladoddu mannn... godavantey maadi... veedenthaaa... buradaa jaathi....gallery_8818_14_67870.gif

then my stupid neighbours pretending that they heard lot of noise and screams from my wife on the day she was mysteriously murdered. They even claimed that she was shouting my name at the top of her voice.

but I saw someone else in the house. I'm sure he made her shout my name before he killed her.

I was flying a kite on my terrace at the time, oblivious to the horror scenes in my house.

my question is, if I couldn't hear my wife shouting, how come the neighbours heard it? they are fcking liars, man.

Baa nuvu cine writer avvu
You will earn well :)

ali+venu+madhav+gif+%25282%2529.gif

you mean your neighbor killed her... ? PSPK-6.gif

sarigga saduvu man.

I ask whether I should tell her about the problem with my inheritance. not the inheritance itself. obviously I told her about that way earlier.

tell her if u think the means of ur wealth really matters to her man .... speaking from a general perspective , i dont think a 25yr old girl who's willing to go out with a 44yr wealthy man , really cares abt how u acquired that wealth  lol 

vadi pellam chachina next day online lo kotha pillani vethukunada??

nenu vethukkoledhu ba..

naa magnetism, dynamism, charm atuvantidi. em cheddam :(

RGV ganiki stories leka paki cinemalu teestundu..why dont you join him and give audience some relief from both of u

I'm a 44 yr old man, who lost his wife 3 months back.

she died under mysterious circumstances. I'm one of the suspects, but I'm out on bail now.

back to the real issue here.

I met this wonderful 25yr old girl online. she's smart, funny, but poor. we've been communicating for 2months and 29 days.

she knows that I'm a widower, and my age too, and is willing to accept me. she has the heart of gold, and loves me only for my personality, and not my money.

but there's a problem. I've always been a bum, and in line to receive a huge inheritance from my late grandfather. 

my grandfather has been smart enough to bequeath all his property to my late wife, who died 2 days after he did. again, god promise, I didn't have anything to do with it.

I'm working hard to somehow get all the property as soon as possible. Now should I tell the truth to the 25yr old girl about my monetary status, or should I just go ahead without telling her anything about this?

Go and die.