Offcial Thread For Icc Cricket World Cup 2015

raghuraj

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How-did-Modi-wish-Team-India-for-World-C

Prime  Minister Narendra Modi took sometime from his busy schedule on Thursday to wish the Indian Cricket Team ahead of ICC World Cup 2015. "As the 2015 Cricket World Cup begins, my best wishes to the Indian Cricket Team. खेलो दिल से, वर्ल्ड कप लाओ फिर से!," he wrote.

Interestingly, Modi posted 15 tweets mentioning about the role each player of the 15-member Indian squad and encouraged them to give it their best to bring trophy of World Cup 2015 to India. Here are the tweets...

"My best wishes to captain cool @msdhoni. Play hard, lead well & make India proud. Knowing you, I am sure you will."

"I wish our flamboyant vice captain @imVkohli the very best for the upcoming campaign. The entire nation has a lot of hopes on him."

"Best wishes @SDhawan25! Give India a wonderful start every time you step on the pitch. Score many many runs, we are all there to cheer you."

"The only batsman to score 2 double centuries in ODIs, @ImRo45's talent has millions of fans. Make us proud once again!"

"I wish you the very best my young friend @ajinkyarahane88. Have a wonderful World Cup. Make the most of this great opportunity."

"Suresh Raina has always been agile on the field & hard-hitting with the bat. Hit them out of the park, including the bouncers :) @ImRaina"

"Have a great tournament @RayuduAmbati. I am sure you will keep the runs coming & play a key role in the tournament."

"Who is not a fan of Sir Jadeja? We all look forward to seeing your all round performances take India to victory! @imjadeja"

"The young Axar Patel can trick the batsmen with his sharp spin & bounce. Give your best & play without pressure!"

"Best of luck @BhuviOfficial! Swing every match in our favour. Your breakthroughs will determine how fast we will win those matches!"

"Our young fast bowler Mohit Sharma can bowl a great line & length. He is a great asset to the team. Best of luck."

"I wish my young & extremely talented friend, Mohammed Shami the very best for the World Cup. Play well & get those wickets."

"Stuart Binny’s recent all round performances have impressed all. We wish him all the best for the World Cup."

"Good luck @y_umesh. Bowl out the batsmen with your impressive speed & reverse swing."

"I am sure your spin bowling will surprise the batsman & give us victory. Play well @Ashwinravi99! My good wishes."

Day 1

New Zealand vs Sri Lanka: Result – New Zealand win

Hosts New Zealand are expected to dominate Sri Lanka in all three aspects of the game. The Brendon McCullum-led unit are all bases covered and have perfect blend of caution and aggression in their ranks. Not suggesting that Sri Lanka are an inferior side, but early in the tournament the Lions might find it difficult in the breezy and swinging New Zealand conditions.

Australia vs England: Result – Australia win

If the recent results and Australia’s form is taken into account, the Kangaroos will tame the Three Lions in the World Cup opener. Bailey and Co. have a fearsome bowling attack backed by some very effective batsmen. With David Warner and Aaron Finch at the top and the likes of Shane Watson and Steve Smith in the middle, the hosts are set to pose some serious threat in home conditions

Day 1

Hosts New Zealand are expected to dominate Sri Lanka in all three aspects of the game. The Brendon McCullum-led unit are all bases covered and have perfect blend of caution and aggression in their ranks. Not suggesting that Sri Lanka are an inferior side, but early in the tournament the Lions might find it difficult in the breezy and swinging New Zealand conditions.

If the recent results and Australia’s form is taken into account, the Kangaroos will tame the Three Lions in the World Cup opener. Bailey and Co. have a fearsome bowling attack backed by some very effective batsmen. With David Warner and Aaron Finch at the top and the likes of Shane Watson and Steve Smith in the middle, the hosts are set to pose some serious threat in home conditions

Nz and Aus my predictions kuda...

Day 1

As expected vaaale ga machagallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476