Cbn Hyd Ni Kakunda Vizag Ni Develop Chesunte, Kcr Coastal Lo Party

massmaharaj

Pls alos tell me a telugu Industrialist name during Bristish rule !

why are you getting angry on me..

There are 100s of list.. During nizam rule how many Telugu actors emerged from telangana locally...

You should get angry on nizams..not on fellow Telugu's..

You asked for Telugu millionaires during British rule right..?

Do you know satyalingham nayakar who was dirt poor ??

Do you know how many producers emerged rich from just distributing the movies In andhra.

Do you know how many educationalists and doctors like emerged from andhra region like Dr.subbarao who produced so many vaccines etc..

Ademante ma telangana vallani amdrollu tokkesaru antaru..

If you own telangana people won't discuss about them how can rest of the india will recognize??

Adhi migilina valla tappa?

Nizam dark ages lo nadipi ippudu Australia lo midanalu konnukoni luxury ga gadipestunnadu ??

If nizam suppressed and treated Hus people like slaves andhra valladha tappu ??

Ademante after independence andhra ki ekkuva universities Avi ivi ani vadistaru..

After separate telangana ..at least andhra lo proper univ ledhu.. NIMS lanti hospital ledhu ani evadu anadu
I don't understand seeing on andhra people complaining their poverty ..most of the friends I know have zero properties and they have same troubles as telangantes have..most of their parents are farmers who don't even have proper slippers to walk..

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SirRavindraJadeja

• Gajji_maraja

• just2deal

• athletics

Top Posters In This Topic

There are 100s of list.. During nizam rule how many Telugu actors emerged from telangana locally...

Do you know how many producers emerged rich from just distributing the movies In andhra.

Do you know how many educationalists and doctors like emerged from andhra region like Dr.subbarao who produced so many vaccines etc..

If you own telangana people won't discuss about them how can rest of the india will recognize??

Adhi mogilina valla tappa?

Nizam dark ages lo nadipi ippudu Australia lo midanalu konnukoni luxury ga gadipestunnadu ??

Ademante after independence andhra ki ekkuva universities Avi ivi ani vadistaru..

After separate telangana ..at least andhra lo proper univ ledhu.. NIMS lanti hospital ledhu ani evadu anadu

lol dimpav ga okka post tho brahmanandam+gif.jpg

Adhi mogilina valla tappa?

LOL..What I said he Andhra's  were too under a foreign rulers and not that Telangana people are suffering and rest of India is Independent  !

BTW telugu cinema is just like another industry were people make business entertaining people ..just like circus and street acts..may be cinema is a glorfied form..why are you so fascinated and feeling proud !

BTW..the I bet most of reader here are not aware  of the names you mentioned above !

LOL..What I said he Andhra's  were too under a foreign rulers and not that Telangana people are suffering and rest of India is Independent  !

BTW..the I bet most of reader here are not aware  of the names you mentioned above !

LOL.. emiteledu kaani ochesthar janalu

LOL..What I said he Andhra's were too under a foreign rulers and not that Telangana people are suffering and rest of India is Independent !
BTW..the I bet most of reader here are not aware of the names you mentioned above !

are you serious..

You don't know Dr.yellapragada subbarao ??
Most of them know about them..

Even there are lessons on them in 9 th class Telugu no detail..

It is the same nondetail that have rani rudramma and warngal kakatiya charitra..

are you serious..

You don't know Dr.yellapragada subbarao ??
Most of them know about them..

Even there are lessons on them in 9 th class Telugu no detail..

It is the same nondetail that have rani rudramma and warngal kakatiya charitra..

LOL..what is it do with this topic..every region has history and people of historical importance !

On the topic:

if you think cities are devoloped by constructing buildings and land marks,..you are wrong !

Google for "ghost cities of china"

There are 1000's of cities in India and why only a dozen cities are metros and big cities ??

LOL.. emiteledu kaani ochesthar janalu

Y can't you answer one so.ple question ?

When Telugu people of andhra where happily watching Telugu movie a why they are banned on ontrests of nizam in telangana?

How many telnaganites where succeafull to reach a level of education to study barrister in england??

When the culprits are nizams why you hate andhra people?

Why you hate tdpwhen they abolished patel patwaris ?

Why you hate CBN ?

Tell me what damage tdp did to telangana??

LOL..what is it do with this topic..every region has history and people of historical importance !

But every region doesn't have dictator like nizam and cockroach leaders like kcr who get more votes for more hatred he spit

But every region doesn't have dictator like nizam and cockroach leaders like kcr who get more votes for more hatred he spit

LOL..what about Bristishers ?? why are you not hating them just like nizam ?? see what's under you ass too

What about CBN ??why you all are licking him..when he is alos responsible for state division ? who asked him to give letter in support of bifurcation and why you all supported him !

Why you hate tdpwhen they abolished patel patwaris ?

Just don't repeat what Political leaders talk !

Tell 3 sentences what you know about patel/patwari system ?(with out googling)

hyd ni vizag tho compare chestaru endi vayya...hyd is a very old city...vizag is a young ignored city, its only because of the natural harbor is what has made vizag it is in the present day...ippati daaka ye state govt vizag meeda invest chesindi ledu vizag meeda concentrate chesindi ledu...only after state division cbn is marketing vizag now

LOL..what about Bristishers ?? why are you not hating them just like nizam ?? see what's under you ass too

What about CBN ??why you all are licking him..when he is alos responsible for state division ? who asked him to give letter in support of bifurcation and why you all supported him !

What the hell..

I am explaining you the condition telangana is today is because of nizam dark rule..

And talking about Britisher.. Did I say that andhra developed under Britisher ??

Allanti sense leni post vesunte..nuvvu Adige question ki ardam vundedhi?

Like nizam rule Hyderabad super developed..telangana developed.

K am only explaining you how worse the conditions in telangana are when compared to poor conditions in andhra under British..

Andhra side conditions eh poor anukunte inka imagine how poor and dirty conditions under nizam rule are..

And coming to why I am licking CBN..

Who is licking him.. ?

I asked question if he didn't bring it returns to Hyderabad that could have easily transfered to chennai and bangalore and pune..

Where is rise in new IT returns in Hyderabad after his involvement left..

Tdp kanuka patel patwareelanj anachiveyakunte..telenagana poor peasants still suffered under these upper rich class..

Next coming to CBN responsible for bifurcation too..??

Who had complaints on him regarding bifurcation?? He told a bifurcation should be only done while solving issues like power.. Revenue and administration power with establishing capital..avemi discuss cheyakunda chest he issues vasthai ani clear ga cheppadu..

First power problem telangana lo ragane kcr pointed CBN as their who stealing power etc..

When he clearly himself told that power issues are true and we will buy before bifurcation made.. And CBN chepokndhe ayindhi..

But real problem is why he has to call andhra dogs and badwords even after telangana is declared ??

Can you answer ?

For every question you ask we are answering with lists and calculations.. But return question chest he you are either posing new questions or changing the topic back to andhra..

Entire discussion is who is responsible for telangana condition..

Tdp abolished patle patwaris..

They brought 20000 crores of IT returns in one year alone
Who on planet will build infrastructure stadiums to attract afro Asian games to bid the city for foreign investments??

He did all they can..

But what is your reason to call him con..give us reasons..?

Next even Pakistan politicians didn't call indians as dogs..show me one politician who called people dogs..

CBN telanaga kukkalra Kali chesi ellandi ante neeku ela vuntudhi ?

hyd ni vizag tho compare chestaru endi vayya...hyd is a very old city...vizag is a young ignored city, its only the natural harbor is what has made vizag it is in the present day...ippati daaka ye state govt vizag meeda invest chesindi ledu vizag meeda concentrate chesindi ledu...only after state division cbn is marketing vizag now

keep calm and love vizag