• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SirRavindraJadeja

• Gajji_maraja

• just2deal

• athletics

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chittimallu21

Y can't you answer one so.ple question ?

When Telugu people of andhra where happily watching Telugu movie a why they are banned on ontrests of nizam in telangana?

How many telnaganites where succeafull to reach a level of education to study barrister in england??

When the culprits are nizams why you hate andhra people?

Why you hate tdpwhen they abolished patel patwaris ?

Why you hate CBN ?

Tell me what damage tdp did to telangana??

I dont know about patwari system but rest of ur post is just fantastic man..... I hate people who try to fcuking glorify thay motherfucker nizam madharchodhs

Hello athletics..let's go with your philosophy

Shamshabad airport blue print and foundation made during the tsp rule let's change it to ntr airport then.??

Please learn the difference between eastablisher and developer..

There is tight competition from bangalore pine and chennai to attract investments how was CBN able to beat the competitors like bangalore ??

Can you answer that?

Yes correste microsoft also not brought by cbn

Bill gates thought hyd is thopu thurmu den banagalore n mumbai so he kept it here

Cnn did not walk in the streets of USA for all this to happen micorsoft came flying to hyd expecting it be a silicon valley

Vine vaadiki cheppu sollu

Sorry not for u jadeja

For that just 2 deal

Yes correste microsoft also not brought by cbn

Bill gates thought hyd is thopu thurmu den banagalore n mumbai so he kept it here

Cnn did not walk in the streets of USA for all this to happen micorsoft came flying to hyd expecting it be a silicon valley

Vine vaadiki cheppu sollu

Sorry not for u jadeja

For that just 2 deal

Asalu nenu vesina posts summary idhi

What do you mean by CBN brought Microsoft to Hyderabad?

Asalu adhi ekkada mention chesanu ??

I told how systematically CBN lobbyied Hyderabad to bud investments when there is high competition for chennai and bangalore by putting Hyderabad on the map with events like afro Asian games etc...

He just followed the best to put the Hyderabad in picture to show Hyderabad stamina and how it can handle ...after the games Hyderabad stature gone so high..investment brokers are able to recommend Hyderabad for foreign investments without risk..

Edho notikochinatlu matladi..single line lo CBN techadu idhi chesaru..ani ukg lkg dialogues ekkada rayaledhu..

My simple question was what is the reason you curse him..

When andhra people are the one who has to curse LCR for bigotry and hate he openly published..

I dont know about patwari system but rest of ur post is just fantastic man..... I hate people who try to fcuking glorify thay motherfucker nizam madharchodhs

That system is still running in remote areas..including Pakistan..but government cannot abolish completely..but during ntr rule he did..but it cost him so much hatred from some upper castes..

LOL..what is it do with this topic..every region has history and people of historical importance !

On the topic:

if you think cities are devoloped by constructing buildings and land marks,..you are wrong !

Google for "ghost cities of china"

There are 1000's of cities in India and why only a dozen cities are metros and big cities ??

CITI_c$y  CITI_c$y  CITI_c$y

Nijam time lo antha infrastructure vunte telanga lo industrialist ..Telugu vadi Peru okkati cheppu?? Other than nijam during the nijam rule ??

Did telangana non Muslims where treated like humans or at least animals ?

CK RAVI

canceld by ntr