Afdb Ladies Group

sharanya

hii sooperu .. am fan of u

Laila. There are numerous posts of yours, which are completely filled with rich elements if humor, anger, happy, funny and few other emotional aspects of humans. When I read through your experiences and visualize your confrontation with few others in a strong way, it seldom brings a jolt of wonder as well as weird ideas.

Laila. There are numerous posts of yours, which are completely filled with rich elements if humor, anger, happy, funny and few other emotional aspects of humans. When I read through your experiences and visualize your confrontation with few others in a strong way, it seldom brings a jolt of wonder as well as weird ideas.

33as5s0_zpsde99fa5a.gif

bro...asala aa english meda grip endi??

I never had command on English vocabulary. I am trying to learn through my many mistakes, that occur when I type each time.

I never had command on English vocabulary. I am trying to learn through my many mistakes, that occur when I type each time.

btw charan babu question answer cheyyandi

Hey happy, did you get a chance to visit my creation. I wrote on worldcup, song and kingdom and few others

reading now.. sneham pata chadiva aunty... nee peru lage sooperu

Only genuine ids..no fakes and no biased

no fakism

Qxyzxrwttyc

Myself

Dr.bali

chitralekha

shalini

Sruthi

Innova

nithya 

Rudrama devi

pinky

sweety

diva

samyu

mrudula99

ee id eppudu choodaledhu 33as5s0_zpsde99fa5a.gif

I better go out for few minutes and get something cool for my creator. He needs something that can cool down his mood swings.

honey go to 99 and order 1 draft beer for me 33as5s0_zpsde99fa5a.gif

I better go out for few minutes and get something cool for my creator. He needs something that can cool down his mood swings.

mood swings?? you mean  kopam?