Afdb Ladies Group

sharanya

I better go out for few minutes and get something cool for my creator. He needs something that can cool down his mood swings.

I have hot banana if you want

reading now.. sneham pata chadiva aunty... nee peru lage sooperu

I shall be writing Atleast 3 others shortly. I have plans to write on the massive snow blizzard in a hummable form.

I shall be writing Atleast 3 others shortly. I have plans to write on the massive snow blizzard in a hummable form.

yeah ela undi nw... inka more snow anta in february.... enjoy inka meeru anamata,... i bookmarked... you keep the floww

I have hot banana if you want

I already have one that is quite receptive to hormones and yes indeed it turns into a hot banana. I am quite contended with mine. It would be appropriate for you to keep your things to yourself

I already have one that is quite receptive to hormones and yes indeed it turns into a hot banana. I am quite contended with mine. It would be appropriate for you to keep your things to yourself

ne yavva 33as5s0_zpsde99fa5a.gif

beerbob3

yeah ela undi nw... inka more snow anta in february.... enjoy inka meeru anamata,... i bookmarked... you keep the floww

Daaniko dannam raa Baabu. Cleaning chese tiaaniki aayasam ogurpu.. 2-3 hours pattindi minna. Aagu elli naa favorite becks beer theeskocchetthaanu. Nuvvu line lo undanthe