Any Genuine Doubts In Ramayana - Will Try To Find The Answer

arjun anugula

vedslo ila kuda untundhi

"Satya yuga(Harishandra) lo dharma nalugu padala meedha untundhi..Tretayugam lo 3 padala(Ravanudu) meedha untundhi.... Dwapara yugam lo 2 padala (Narakasurudu, Kauravulu) meedha untundhi.. kaliyugam lo oka padam meedha untundhi"

yeah, 4 legs  of dharma devatha satyamu tapassu kshama and souchamu.. satyam will never die.

matter in 2 lines  plz AD17.gif?1374388636dual role, not nammable..!!

nt nammable ani ankunnappudu enni lines lo cheppi em laabam.... 2 line aina.. 20 lines aina matter iz same...

wr r the genuine answers man..AD17.gif?1374388636ila double role..tripple role kakunda..linear ga undae story chappi...doubts clear chayyandi man...!!

rama is aryan, in the sense arya putra, in the true ssnse a person from a noble family.

ravana is a brahmin, his wife calls him arya putra, will it be enough?

arya vs dravidian, i do not have much idea, but what i heard aryan invasion is false, proved false scientifically.  

adi false kaadu but its jus a theory , not proven yet , nobody knows for sure if its true or false ...

adi false kaadu but its jus a theory , not proven yet , nobody knows for sure if its true or false ...

okay, nenu vinnadi entante it was proposed by some german historian to satisfy hitler,  large section of people used to believe, but later most of them agreed that there were no proper evidences to ascertain the aryan invasion theory. So the initial assumption was considered as false, which makes it false until someone conforms it as true :D

why did rama go behind the tree n has to shoot valli?

Valli has boon from god that he cannot be dead when some body fights in front of him, for that reason he was the king of whole monkey family and sugreeva was not treated well.Instead rama stood behind a tree and used his arrow against him.As for Ramayana , Rama is a normal human without any powers.Vishnu took the avatar of rama to stop adhaarma and kill rama.Where as sita devi is always goddess.he is in human form but has all the powers but she never utilises it ( adhi inko big big story ).

y is ramasethu not floating on the water now?

Think scientifically.Its many thousands of years back the bridge was constructed it has been broken now but still u can see its remaining when u go near rameshwaram./There are still few floating stones.

if sita is found under ground by king janaka..hw did she survive all those days underground.

Rama is just an normal human being.He is an avatar of Lord Vishnu.When ever lord vishnu takes an avatar , lakshmi comes beside him as wife , so in this treta yuga , Goddess lakshmi came as sita.When you read ramayana , you have to always treat sita as goddess lakshmi and rama as just normal human being.Rama has took the pain to stay in the uterus of the mother for 9 complete months and had normal painful delivery which hurts child too.Sita is goddess she can survive anywhere.When sita was taken out from the ground. Akashavani spoke about that child and told janaka to call her seeta.She was treated as goddess by all people in the kingdom.

if at all..rama trusts sita..n ppl in ayodhya trust rama..y did rama made sita to go through that fire...

Rama made sita to do agni pravesam to prove her chastity.Everybody knows seeta was a maha pativratha but still if somebody doubts her chastity.......to answer them ...rama told sita to do agni pravasem....After returning to ayodhya after agni pravesam , people in ayodhya commented on chastity which lead sita to go out of kingdom again for good.

if at all rama,sita n brother lakshman..wented forest tour ,how come brother lakshmans wife oormila slept for 14 yrs straight.

Lakshmana wife urmila slept for 14 years as for ramayana which is true. As for story it states - when lakshmana was leaving to forest with rama and seeta , urmila devi cried and asked laskhmana how can i stay without you for 14 years for which he replied , go to sleep or 14 years.That sleep is a yogic sleep.Olden days lo it was possible , where as lakshmana did not sleep for 14 years in order to protect rama and seeta amma.

if rama is a mighty king with a vast army force...why did he not succeed to find sita when she is staying at valmikis ashramam that too with 2 small kids?

When seeta chastity was questioned by people of ayodhya , rama told seeta to leave his kingdom.She questioned him back , you know my chastity and why are you telling me to move away from kingdom.Rama replied its not my question , its the question from the people of adhodhya.Seeta amma said I did agni pravesam and proved my chastity for which rama replied , agni pravesam was some where at the south and no body has seen it - these were the words told by ayodhya people.Questions raised how can an king and wife rule a kingdom whos wife was there for 9 months with ravana.Which lead sita to go forest again.Seeta amma was pregnant that time.Rama is a follower of dharma.He has to listen to the words of people first and then all other comes next to him , andukey rama is a great king.Seeta left and stayed in Ashram.Rama never searched for seeta amma.I don't know who told you that rama searched for seeta amma.

wr r the genuine answers man..AD17.gif?1374388636ila double role..tripple role kakunda..linear ga undae story chappi...doubts clear chayyandi man...!!

if your whole point is about ridiculing others beliefs u'll be ignored obviously .... be glad that people dint retort to abusing u yet 

okay, nenu vinnadi entante it was proposed by some german historian to satisfy hitler,  large section of people used to believe, but later most of them agreed that there were no proper evidences to ascertain the aryan invasion theory. So the initial assumption was considered as false, which makes it false until someone conforms it as true :D

cool bro ...

why did rama go behind the tree n has to shoot valli?

Valli has boon from god that he cannot be dead when some body fights in front of him, for that reason he was the king of whole monkey family and sugreeva was not treated well.Instead rama stood behind a tree and used his arrow against him.As for Ramayana , Rama is a normal human without any powers.Vishnu took the avatar of rama to stop adhaarma and kill rama.Where as sita devi is always goddess.he is in human form but has all the powers but she never utilises it ( adhi inko big big story ).

y is ramasethu not floating on the water now?

Think scientifically.Its many thousands of years back the bridge was constructed it has been broken now but still u can see its remaining when u go near rameshwaram./There are still few floating stones.

if sita is found under ground by king janaka..hw did she survive all those days underground.

Rama is just an normal human being.He is an avatar of Lord Vishnu.When ever lord vishnu takes an avatar , lakshmi comes beside him as wife , so in this treta yuga , Goddess lakshmi came as sita.When you read ramayana , you have to always treat sita as goddess lakshmi and rama as just normal human being.Rama has took the pain to stay in the uterus of the mother for 9 complete months and had normal painful delivery which hurts child too.Sita is goddess she can survive anywhere.When sita was taken out from the ground. Akashavani spoke about that child and told janaka to call her seeta.She was treated as goddess by all people in the kingdom.

if at all..rama trusts sita..n ppl in ayodhya trust rama..y did rama made sita to go through that fire...

Rama made sita to do agni pravesam to prove her chastity.Everybody knows seeta was a maha pativratha but still if somebody doubts her chastity.......to answer them ...rama told sita to do agni pravasem....After returning to ayodhya after agni pravesam , people in ayodhya commented on chastity which lead sita to go out of kingdom again for good.

if at all rama,sita n brother lakshman..wented forest tour ,how come brother lakshmans wife oormila slept for 14 yrs straight.

Lakshmana wife urmila slept for 14 years as for ramayana which is true. As for story it states - when lakshmana was leaving to forest with rama and seeta , urmila devi cried and asked laskhmana how can i stay without you for 14 years for which he replied , go to sleep or 14 years.That sleep is a yogic sleep.Olden days lo it was possible , where as lakshmana did not sleep for 14 years in order to protect rama and seeta amma.

if rama is a mighty king with a vast army force...why did he not succeed to find sita when she is staying at valmikis ashramam that too with 2 small kids?

When seeta chastity was questioned by people of ayodhya , rama told seeta to leave his kingdom.She questioned him back , you know my chastity and why are you telling me to move away from kingdom.Rama replied its not my question , its the question from the people of adhodhya.Seeta amma said I did agni pravesam and proved my chastity for which rama replied , agni pravesam was some where at the south and no body has seen it - these were the words told by ayodhya people.Questions raised how can an king and wife rule a kingdom whos wife was there for 9 months with ravana.Which lead sita to go forest again.Seeta amma was pregnant that time.Rama is a follower of dharma.He has to listen to the words of people first and then all other comes next to him , andukey rama is a great king.Seeta left and stayed in Ashram.Rama never searched for seeta amma.I don't know who told you that rama searched for seeta amma.

ayodhaya ppl not good AD17.gif?1374388636they trust rama n not his better half..very barbarous..!!

if u're whole point is about ridiculing others beliefs u'll be ignored obviously .... be glad that people dint retort to abusing yet 

abusing aaaAD17.gif?1374388636endhukayya antha pedha matalu..i asked doubts only noooo...!!

abusing antae.."assala ramayanam ae jaragaledhu..avanni story books..just idiology kosam raasukunnavi" ani anaevaadini gaa..!!