Any Genuine Doubts In Ramayana - Will Try To Find The Answer

arjun anugula

ramayana jarigindani proof enti.... nammakamena ledante evanna hard proofs unnaya?

Ramayana ki only proof which can seen today is Rama Setu.It is exactly the same which has been written by valmiki.Adhodhya and pachavati are the places which are to be said where rama lived as for the estimations given in valmiki ramyana.Naked Eye proof is Ramayana.Ram setu Dimensions , depth of water , stones used are clearly explained in Ramayana and which matches scientifically today.

KrishnaAnjaneya Yuddam happen and anjaneya realise the real avtaar of krishna as rama , ramayanam latest aithe how can Bheemudu hanumantudu story

Hanuman is a eternal guy.He has no death.Even today he is still there...When Lord Rama was leaving this world , he asked hanuman will you come with me and attain liberation , hanuman asked will there be rama bhajana and rama pooja after liberation , for which rama said no , and hanuman replied he will stay where there is rama bhajana and rama pooja.There are few eternal men in this world , few of them are hanuman., ashwatdhama , parshurama , vibhishana , etc.So Hanuman even met Krishna .Krishna is he next avatar of lord vishnu after rama.

adi proof endi saami.. its a bridge, could be a natural formation-

Its a bridge rama has construccted to reach srilanka.Its human made ..U believe that Niagara falls was human made , why cant people believe that setu is not man made - quite strange.Today Hinduism is in such a state that we dont belive things easily which our vedas has written .If an external country scientists comes to our country makes a research and gives a statement then we believe things.Even I was like that but I changed my mind. Few years back no body believed krishna until they found dwaraka in sea and now many contreversies has been made and lately not so long ago the scientist stated that rama existed and ram setu is an human made bridge , so all people believed.

endho nammasakhyamga ledhu. ah chivarlo kaasi only place which was very old in nature anav. adi gani nijam ithe entho kontha nijam vundochu. nuv chepina kaasi old ani proof vunda ?

U trusted all my answers becoz they were legid and scientific.Nice u studied all my answers and asked me questions.Nenu ne laga ney undey about god and vedas later i changed my mind.If you believe all about ramayana , y cannot u believe about kaasi. You believe them because they are scientifically proved.One day kaasi will be proved and then you believe that . Kaasi is an old place as for our vedas ( shiva maha Puram ). sorry , to be frank no proper proof appeared for kaasi.

point agreed... "human" made not "Ram" made..-

I have stated its human made.It was made by Ram.Scientist have proved that Ram Setu was build by human and as for radiation tested conducted on stones it stated that it was made during rama period and the description of setu construction was very clearly described in valmiki ramyana.even scientists has referred to Valmiki Ramayana and made further researches.Even Today , As ships cannot cross from ram setu bridge.ships go around sri lanka and reach other part of world.From years there is a project to remove ram setu bridge and finally a year back i guess a high end crane has been developed and it as at ram setu and tried to demolish the bridge but unfortunately at the very beginning operation itself the entire bridge collapsed and feel into the water. 

Ravana was a great scholar , no fear to death since he has a boon he can only be killed by human.Earlier Ravana chased Menaka.For which Lord Brahma shapam istadu stating that only women on thier wish can have sex with you other people cannot and if u force other women to sex your 10 heads will break and die.

ramayana jarigindani proof enti.... nammakamena ledante evanna hard proofs unnaya?

Ram Setu is the only  Solid proof.If rama setu is true as for our thoughts , y cannot ramayana.Valmiki wrote ramayana and gave correct and breif info about rama setu , what is the need for valmiki to give false information when he stated perfectly about ram setu.

ravanudini champadaniki vibhisshanudu help chesadu , vaali ni champadaniki sugreevudu help chesadu , 

barya ni anumaninchali ani ramudu cheppadu ?     

These statements are false.

1.Vibhishana helped rama to kill Ravana because Ravana was not following dharma and when sits devi entered sri lanka , many animals died, donkeys cried , birds flew away , ani apashakunallu , even vibhishana wife and daughter were under ravana control. Poverty started in Ravana Kingdom adi chusi vibhishanudu bayapadi requested ravana to hand over sita devi to rama , even ravana maina mamas , mandodhari told the same thing , but ravana did not listen to thier wordsFor Which Vibhishana helped Rama.Vibhishana also cried at rama that Im the reason for my brothers defeat ani.Vibhishana did not tell rama to kill.Even Rama told ravana that i wont kill ani but still he continued his war and died.

2.Vaali was not a nice guy.He dont want to share his kingdom for his own brother andukey he asked rama for help.

3.Rama never ever doubted Sita.He told sita to do agni pravesam becoz people in ayodhya might doubt her chastity.Sita questioned back Rama y should i do agni pravesam , na meeda namakam leda ani , for which he told the reason that people might doubt.She even questioned will your rahgu vamsham will glorify if you set of your family  women onto fire. Later her chastity was doubted and again sita went to exile.

nuvve ravanudu topu antav... malli loser antav.?

Ravana was a great saint.Adhey Ravanduni loser ga marchindi.He had all boons never utilised in proper way and then died.

ededhi discuss chesthunaru nen adigindaniki correct answer kavali.  ramudu krishnudu veelantha India lone enduku putaru. vere regions lo enduku putaledhu ?

E question is answer icha na first discussion lo.Please read it.

naa manasukemaindi,, nee maayalo padindi... nijama kala....pWGAMeu.gif

• Upvote 1

So i remember reading about it this crazy story somewhere on the internet ....

Rama was an aryan ( many people claim this ) , So, these aryans no matter how hard they tried they couldn't infiltrate and occupy southern Asia because  the dravidian kings were very strong there and even the people in that region used to live in thick southern forests and were very loyal to these rulers ( like raavana ) ...

so the story says that the aryans deviced a plan to infiltrate by exiling rama and laxman so that they could go live with the people and gain their confidence so that they could occupy the entire south Asia , it worked brilliantly and aryans ended up gaining control of the entire bharata country ......

munna...devudante...bhakta...bhayama??

bhakti lo kooda...naku dabbu kavali, job kavali type bhakta??

Devudu ante bhakta...If u have bhakta and listen to dharmam , u will get bhayam.........follow dharma - it all states never hurt some one , even think bad of others in your mind which is tough and believe in God.I'm not stating believe this god or that god.Think of only one thing- how life came onto earth , how water came onto earth and about our souls who created it.Pray for him.

Was Rama Aryan?

Rama was never an Aryan.If Rama was an Aryan people would have called him an Aryan not a kshtriya.Rama is the 40th male in Surya Vamsham.His Fore Father was God Sun.Intially  it was called surya vamsham , later changed to ishvaku vamsham because ishvaku was the very best ruler of the kingdom and later rama vamsham.There is nothing like bhagiratha vamsham or dhasharatha vamsham.

munna...devudante...bhakta...bhayama??

bhakti lo kooda...naku dabbu kavali, job kavali type bhakta??

Devudu ante bhakta...If u have bhakta and listen to dharmam , u will get bhayam.........follow dharma - it all states never hurt some one , even think bad of others in your mind which is tough and believe in God.I'm not stating believe this god or that god.Think of only one thing- how life came onto earth , how water came onto earth and about our souls who created it.Pray for him.

Was Rama Aryan?

Rama was never an Aryan.If Rama was an Aryan people would have called him an Aryan not a kshtriya.Rama is the 40th male in Surya Vamsham.His Fore Father was God Sun.Intially  it was called surya vamsham , later changed to ishvaku vamsham because ishvaku was the very best ruler of the kingdom and later rama vamsham.There is nothing like bhagiratha vamsham or dhasharatha vamsham.

nee chupe nanu vetikinadi..pWGAMeu.gif