Any Genuine Doubts In Ramayana - Will Try To Find The Answer

arjun anugula

ramudi banam vaali gundeloki vellindhi ani undhi, veepu loki kadu, your assumption was wrong. nuuvu nee doubtlu  *7*^ vuncle

u can still hide n shoot him in the heart kadha...if at all ne enemy nee direction ki tirigithae..AD17.gif?1374388636i do it all the time noo..xbox games lo...!!

if at all..rama trusts sita..n ppl in ayodhya trust rama..y did rama made sita to go through that fire...AD17.gif?1374388636

if at all rama,sita n brother lakshman..wented forest tour ,how come brother lakshmans wife oormila slept for 14 yrs straight..AD17.gif?1374388636how.assala..hw..!!

if rama is a mighty king with a vast army force...why did he not succeed to find sita when she is staying at valmikis ashramam that too with 2 small kids..!AD17.gif?1374388636

if rama is a mighty king with a vast army force...why did he not succeed to find sita when she is staying at valmikis ashramam that too with 2 small kids..!AD17.gif?1374388636

+1 -- Answer pls

if at all rama,sita n brother lakshman..wented forest tour ,how come brother lakshmans wife oormila slept for 14 yrs straight..AD17.gif?1374388636how.assala..hw..!!

+222 this I want to know right now man

pani kattukoni mari ETV lo bhagavatham choosaevaadini nenu...AD17.gif?1374388636

I have to start man watching in youtube.. asale idea ledu mahabharatam ayithe..

I have to start man watching in youtube.. asale idea ledu mahabharatam ayithe..

abhooo..danlo itae i have too many doubts man..evaru clear chayyadam ledhuAD17.gif?1374388636

bro, ravanudu time ivvadam kadu, brahma shaapam valla he cannot force another woman if he does he will die in next second.

according to valmiki ramyana seetamma, hanuman can kill ravana, but they waited for rama to prove the basic point. manava janma is uttamam.

And you are correct number of people who followed the dharma decayed in dwapara considerably. 

vedslo ila kuda untundhi

"Satya yuga(Harishandra) lo dharma nalugu padala meedha untundhi..Tretayugam lo 3 padala(Ravanudu) meedha untundhi.... Dwapara yugam lo 2 padala (Narakasurudu, Kauravulu) meedha untundhi.. kaliyugam lo oka padam meedha untundhi"

• Upvote 1