Any Genuine Doubts About Hindu Gods , Spirituality In Hinduism

arjun anugula

Plz ask questions...

ok.....one question had been haunting me for a long time, if you can answer this..... Instead of just creating humans on earth, why had God created so many lakhs of species , some of those species are like micro sized, some are huge....is there any reason cited in the vedas or Gita about this...... thanks...

• Upvote 1

i always thought...god created man n man created religion...?then how come that religious gods have supreme power over us, afterall we created them kadha..!

ok.....one question had been haunting me for a long time, if you can answer this..... Instead of just creating humans on earth, Why had God created so many species , some of those species are like micro sized, some are huge....is there any reason cited in the vedas or Gita about this...... thanks...

I guess munna is suppose to answer this since he requested the questions, but my 2 cents..
karma sidhantam answers your question, read it.

guys im not insulting or making down any religion.....im just asking what doubts u have in particular topic.......nothing offensive,,,,johnubhai plz clearly read my post before u ask questions....everything dere

Instead of just creating humans on earth, why had God created so many lakhs of species , some of those species are like micro sized, some are huge....is there any reason cited in the vedas or Gita about this...... thanks.....

God created many things on earth........to balance our soul life on earth...god made these things,,,,

lets take examplle as honey bees...if these bees gets extint whole world will collapse in just few days,,,,

if oxygen in air is more in quantity than normal insects would be larger in size and people will be in trouble...

I'm not saying Hindu gods are the only God who created.......just imagine as some external thing is rulling us and is true.

vedas it is clearly citied that there aare 84000 species on earth which exaclty matches our todays scientific records...vedas are written thousands and thousands of years back,,,

soul  cannot be created nor destroyed , it just changes from one body to other body.ie a person dies , as for his deeds soul will get into another womb...and continues further

What is the definition of spirituality? How is that related to hindu religion? 

spirituality is trying to find out what actually we are..what worlld is ... y we are here,,,,wt are we doing.....its no where related to any religion.....as for Hinduism...if u believe in god and meditate you will get answers...but this does not gonna happen just in one life time..its gonna take many life times..

What is the definition of spirituality? How is that related to hindu religion? 

spirituality is trying to find out what actually we are..what worlld is ... y we are here,,,,wt are we doing.....its no where related to any religion.....as for Hinduism...if u believe in god and meditate you will get answers...but this does not gonna happen just in one life time..its gonna take many life times..

Define GOD.