How Modi Brought Down 2 Youths Climbed On To A Tree During His Rally

donganaaK

Senior leader advani ne modi ni em cheyalekapoyaadu....how can you compare modi..with CBN...??

I'm not the one that's comparig modi to CBN here , at least CBN asala range ento oka clarity undi neeku that's good

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• donganaaK

• Rendu

• posaanisam

• killer99

Eppudu nee Dream lo na lol ...

Yeah what goes around comes around anduke noru adupulo pettukovaali , CBN gaadi laaga extra lu chesthey ilaage avthadi lol

Who knows Brah....

Modi wave vaasthundi ani evadu expect cheyaledu.... Modi future pm candidate ani evadu guess chestaadu

I'm not the one that's comparig modi to CBN here , at least CBN asala range ento oka clarity undi neeku that's good

Evadi range ento risk chesthe telusthundi....

Thanks for.noticing

Who knows Brah....

Modi wave vaasthundi ani evadu expect cheyaledu.... Modi future pm candidate ani evadu guess chestaadu

Yeah anduke what u said fits right here :giggle:

What goes around comes around ...

Powerful leaders ni thakkuva anchana esthey anthey avthadi

Yeah anduke what u said fits right here :giggle:

What goes around comes around ...

Powerful leaders ni thakkuva anchana esthey anthey avthadi

Ade.nenu cheppedi....who knows ani....

Evadi range ento risk chesthe telusthundi....

Thanks for.noticing

What risk ?

Risk esi CBN next election lo PM candidate laaga compete chesthe telusthadi antava CBN asala range ento :giggle:

Just for the record he tried it with 3rd front and failed on a grand scale

Modi first CBN next @3$%

modi is definetely a great leader. no doubt in that

more than CBN and Modi, BJP's ideologies are little scary bro. 

in my opinion BJP is towards the right and TDP is center right. i prefer center right over right.

MODI came into power mostly with the support of right activists in north india. 

that concerns me a bit a bro. BUT he is the best we got and I dont believe anything such as perfection exists in this world.

in my opinion BJP is towards the right and TDP is center right. i prefer center right over right.

that concerns me a bit a bro. BUT he is the best we got and I dont believe anything such as perfection exists in this world.

:4_12_13:  :4_12_13:  :4_12_13:

I think modi is right center too , and all other top BJP leaders are extreme right ... That's the main reason for the fallout between modi and RSS ( also other top leaders like advani )

I personally think modi can change the face of Indian politics in the future ... That's the main reason why I support him to the core

If you follow enough of his speeches and interviews u'll know what I'm talking about exactly

I think modi is right center too , and all other top BJP leaders are extreme right ... That's the main reason for the fallout between modi and RSS ( also other top leaders like advani )

I personally think modi can change the face of Indian politics in the future ... That's the main reason why I support him to the core

If you follow enough of his speeches and interviews u'll know what I'm talking about exactly

+1

What concern? Clarity plz