• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• donganaaK

• Rendu

• posaanisam

• killer99

tappu ledu at the same time avasaram kuda ledhu other than to instigate people from other religions.

miru akada untunaru kabati sariga teliyadm ledu sariga , ipudu unna situation inkoka 10 yrs cont aite hindus strength chala taggipotundi

ground relalty lo hinduism ni kapade party okati kuda 

miru akada untunaru kabati sariga teliyadm ledu sariga , ipudu unna situation inkoka 10 yrs cont aite hindus strength chala taggipotundi

ground relalty lo hinduism ni kapade party okati kuda 

andhukey monna CBN kuda ekuva pilalni kanamanadu kadha.

I am not against BJP bro. manaki center lo BJP untey ne better but all I am saying is that as telugus we need to be united before we surrend our loyalty to a national party, to which our state is not the first priority.

at the end good politics is all about having a statesman who can negotiate the best bargain for his own state in a free market. 

K bro. I will try to follow his speeches but the fact remains - there is no BJP with out RSS. 

TDP is a party for all Telugus and BJP is a party for hindus anevi party philosophies. 

so there is no way you can compare modi and cbn at the national level. not all telugus support TDP nor all hindus support BJP. but just because there is larger appeal for hinduism in INDIA, BJP and modi are stronger. 

I support CBN coz nuvvu inthaka mundhu cheppina basha lo nana sankalu nakindhi Telugu prajalaki manchi jaragali ani. 

and you may ask why i support a person on the basis on language but not religion. Religion is the reason for the existence of high literacy rates in our country. No other religion preaches to not provide education to people from its religion. but unfortunately, people from only one caste were allowed to access education in our religion until recently. In my opinion, Education is a basic necessity our people were deprived off solely because of religion. 

Hope this influences your priorities.

PS. i am agnostic 

as a matter of fact Modi and RSS have serious differences only because of the Hindutva agenda of RSS , adey main reason advani tho differences raavataniki kuda ...

and my support for modi is based on a bigger picture , its not just limited to AP

Modi ni CBN to compare chesindi nenu kaadu , ikkada unnollu compare chesi Modi ni tiduthunte i just got back at them thats it  ... i'll always support CBN at the state level and Modi at the center ,

I think India desperately needs a guy like Modi  , and if you look at the bigger picture all other guys are just irrelevant ( Be it CBN or any1)

em undi 4 fake id lu eskoni ravatam vallaki valle gas smeeling jokes eskoni lol lol rofl rofl anukotam avi manam susi navvukovatam common ee ga ..

lol lol lol rofl ...

K bro. I will try to follow his speeches but the fact remains - there is no BJP with out RSS.

TDP is a party for all Telugus and BJP is a party for hindus anevi party philosophies.

so there is no way you can compare modi and cbn at the national level. not all telugus support TDP nor all hindus support BJP. but just because there is larger appeal for hinduism in INDIA, BJP and modi are stronger.

I support CBN coz nuvvu inthaka mundhu cheppina basha lo nana sankalu nakindhi Telugu prajalaki manchi jaragali ani.

and you may ask why i support a person on the basis on language but not religion. Religion is the reason for the existence of high literacy rates in our country. No other religion preaches to not provide education to people from its religion. but unfortunately, people from only one caste were allowed to access education in our religion until recently. In my opinion, Education is a basic necessity our people were deprived off solely because of religion.

Hope this influences your priorities.

PS. i am agnostic

Nee Enkamma ee essay competitions Enti bangaram jp gift he he he

andhukey monna CBN kuda ekuva pilalni kanamanadu kadha.

I am not against BJP bro. manaki center lo BJP untey ne better but all I am saying is that as telugus we need to be united before we surrend our loyalty to a national party, to which our state is not the first priority.

at the end good politics is all about having a statesman who can negotiate the best bargain for his own state in a free market. 

BJP in centrl govt gud , also bettr altrnativ ledu manaki . nd i suport modi (may b its my personl opinion)

kaani AP bjp waste worstttt , venky tata tappa evaru kanipinchatla working candidates

tdp kuda alage undi ipudu situation , cbn nd 3-5 ministrs tappa work chesi candidate okadu kuda kanipinchdm ledu

bayata emo bjp-tdp vidipotali antunaru , tie up unte vache labham unna lekapoina nastm aite ledu , kani break avute loss pakka

bjp is doing its best to state , manam spl status okate patukuni kurchunte ela..? inkemi cheyaledu anatu cheptunaru andaru , aa spl status tappite tilw now bjp superr too gud ani ananu kani suport aite ichindi state ki

as a matter of fact Modi and RSS have serious differences only because of the Hindutva agenda of RSS , adey main reason advani tho differences raavataniki kuda ...

and my support for modi is based on a bigger picture , its not just limited to AP

Modi ni CBN to compare chesindi nenu kaadu , ikkada unnollu compare chesi Modi ni tiduthunte i just got back thats it ... i'll always support CBN at the state level and Modi at the center ,

I think India desperately needs a guy like Modi  , and if you look at the bigger picture all other guys are just irrelevant ( Be it CBN or any1)

RSS lekapote ipatiki hindus ekkadooo undevaru