• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• athletics

• lazybugger

• King_Kong

• SeelamleniAunty

Top Posters In This Topic

I think both CMs are pro land bill and their MP's already declared support. I think they don't want to go on record and make it a unnessary issue when BJP is fighting it out (win or loose BJP is gonna walk away with the credit). Both CMs will gain immensely from land bill because a lot of irrigation projects are to come up in TG and also AP apart from the capital and infra projects that it plan to undertake.

so a state CM has no moral obligation to explain his tough choices to his electorate? Especially with the kind of mandate that KCR has?

It's also surprising how the state Congress isn't making much noise in TG against KCR's govt.

Ofcourse both CMs will gain immensely, and its all good, as long as it isn't your land that is being taken away.

In the midst of intense national debate on Land Acquisition, KCR takes time to make fun of CBN, and its somehow more productive than contributing to the national debate?

Is TG media highlighting KCR's missteps?

Sometimes I wonder if electing Modi at the Centre has changed the discourse even at the state level in India.

TDP and TRS doesn't have more than 5 MPs combined in RS (TDP -3 and TRS 1), pass or fail mainly depends on the UP/Bihar politcal forces that has 45+ RS MPs 

perfect excuse to keep politics aside and explain to the electorates, reason for his choice.

KCR sounds like a man who gloats after he won a lottery.

If he isn't careful, he can fritter away the advantage that was handed to him.

anyway, its pathetic to hear people in power, diss other people. Its pathetic even when, the otherwise awesome, Jayalalitha does it.

so a state CM has no moral obligation to explain his tough choices to his electorate? Especially with the kind of mandate that KCR has?

It's also surprising how the state Congress isn't making much noise in TG against KCR's govt.

Ofcourse both CMs will gain immensely, and its all good, as long as it isn't your land that is being taken away.

In the midst of intense national debate on Land Acquisition, KCR takes time to make fun of CBN, and its somehow more productive than contributing to the national debate?

Is TG media highlighting KCR's missteps?

Sometimes I wonder if electing Modi at the Centre has changed the discourse even at the state level in India.

as I have said they have insignifcant numbers in RS (TDP -3 and TRS  -1), politcailly they ought to loose much than gain if they publicize this, nobody is naive here even BJP in their term as oppostion done the opposite what they are claiming for now. 

but he is a honorable chief minister on one state... he should watch his language

na venta nadavandi image lo bottom right corner chudu bro.. janam want that athi.. so ee athi naa koduku vaadi farm house lo chesina cheap liquor edo taagesi vachhi mike pattukunnad.. as simple as that. @3$%

KCR sounds like a man who gloats after he won a lottery.

If he isn't careful, he can fritter away the advantage that was handed to him.

anyway, its pathetic to hear people in power, diss other people. Its pathetic even when, the otherwise awesome, Jayalalitha does it.

every body has a personality, tactic and approach- like or dislike, it has been that way, some like YSR, NTR and some loathe..even KCR has his approach/knack.

so far he has proven to commited to TS than any other leader born on the soil, he was mocked at when he launced the crusade, even I was one among them but eventually he won over.

as I have said they have insignifcant numbers in RS (TDP -3 and TRS  -1), politcailly they ought to loose much than gain if they publicize this, nobody is naive here even BJP in their term as oppostion done the opposite what they are claiming for now. 

The bill absolutely puts the onus on state govts as the final authority on Land Acquisition. And that is why TRS should weigh on it, one way or the other.

comparing BJP, a national party, to TRS, is useless.

If KCR can't challenge the central govt on ideology with the kind of mandate,and the financial cushion he has after the division and his victory, then he has no business making fun of CBN.

The bill absolutely puts the onus on state govts as the final authority on Land Acquisition. And that is why TRS should weigh on it, one way or the other.

comparing BJP, a national party, to TRS, is useless.

If KCR can't challenge the central govt on ideology with the kind of mandate,and the financial cushion he has after the division and his victory, then he has no business making fun of CBN.

what authority from states?..all it needs is support from RS to become a law.

tell me you are pro or against? what are we arguing anyway?

my point is TDP or TRS is pro land bill, they don't have to publicize it much as their share is insignificant and the political repurcursions. comparison to BJP is beucase nobody is a sage here to talk about morality

.too entertaining. YSR party should pay him for doing their job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=132oLNRg_0I

full speech here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3efcW3dSm7I

Edi brathukanta educhukuntaane vuntaadu.... Educhukuntane potaadu ...Erri langa gD2Lk4P.gif

Edi brathukanta educhukuntaane vuntaadu.... Educhukuntane potaadu ...Erri langa gD2Lk4P.gif

U pulka ani maa Metro boys, Stark and Arjjun baa chepamanaru  gD2Lk4P.gif