• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• athletics

• lazybugger

• King_Kong

• SeelamleniAunty

Top Posters In This Topic

naku chandrababu meeda vuna konchem namakani vodulukuntunadu. singundali andhra lo inni problems vundi kuda inka telangana rendu kallu anadaniki. thu. siggu leni janma. 

naku chandrababu meeda vuna konchem namakani vodulukuntunadu. singundali andhra lo inni problems vundi kuda inka telangana rendu kallu anadaniki. thu. siggu leni janma. 

vuu inka kpk88.gif

nijangane nakka anukunta. siggu saram vunte inka rendu kallu telangana lo tdp anadu. thu. konchem chandrababu meeda nammakam vunna  nake chandrababu ante chiraku pudatha vundi. inka neutral people and anti-tdp vallu inkentha kopam ga vunaro. 

what authority from states?..all it needs is support from RS to become a law.

tell me you are pro or against? what are we arguing anyway?

my point is TDP or TRS is pro land bill, they don't have to publicize it much as their share is insignificant and the political repurcursions. comparison to BJP is beucase nobody is a sage here to talk about morality

I've only read the LAB highlights. and I'm undecided on whether I'm for or against.

I've yet to listen to a well argued position on this issue, either from the politicians or observers. Jayalalitha has done her bit to cool down the tempers against this bill in TamilNadu, with a passionate appeal and sound reason on why she supports this bill.

I wish KCR does it too. I'm also surprised that land acquisition isn't even a politically important issue in the state, given the local congress isn't badgering KCR to express his view on the matter. In some ways, I can never understand AP or TG.

We are not arguing about anything. :)

I'm not worried about whether the bill will be passed or not. I just want to know where leaders stand on it, and what their reason is.

all lafangiss...vedoka CM...eede nayakulani avamaninchela programs vesaru ani TV channelsni ban chestadu...edee kukkalu padi sav antadu....TGki correct CM dorikaadu..rlxuhc_th.jpg

baga seppadu..media management pakkana dappu rayadla dappu...hyd lo undi AP ni rule seyyatam endo...paniki maalina gola..cbn should come to vijayawada and rule...he should leave hyd asap (idi elagoo jaragadu anukondi) 

baga seppadu..media management pakkana dappu rayadla dappu...hyd lo undi AP ni rule seyyatam endo...paniki maalina gola..cbn should come to vijayawada and rule...he should leave hyd asap (idi elagoo jaragadu anukondi) 

immediatega vjw ravadaniki akkada emi sachindi..PK.gif