British Colonial Rule Was Beneficial For India Said Manmohan Singh

JANASENA

Bro 1700s lo unna govt purely economic imperialism..... real british rule came from 1857, queen victoria took over as its british subject. appatinunche india modern path lo ki vellindhi... bro manalni reform cheyali ante vallaki entha kashtam ante see Haryana and UP aa khap panchayats vaalla superstitions, so paternalism kuda work kaledhu,,, mana rajulu emicharu banisathvam thappa, veedu manaku democracy ichadu... lets thank british for that but not for the heck he has done with racism....

You are a true secular person bhayya :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• donganaaK

• lazybugger

• athletics

• simplee

Top Posters In This Topic

you cannot occupy a region, and expect the people who live there to prosper under you, without giving them the same rights you give to your people.

obviously there will be khaps.

the british weren't as harsh as French and German because they were pussies (with apology to feminists). If they were that harsh, they would've been overthrown by Indians. 

yep like we did Turks and Afghans

Modi is the batman. the man India deserves, but not the man India needs. someday India will become good enough to deserve MMS like PM.

no way he is good as PM

for me he is worst prime minster after chandersekhar

yep like we did Turks and Afghans

actually no. They weren't as harsh as portrayed. they mellowed down, and settled down.

except aurangazeb. and he did face lots of resistance from peripheral kingdoms. I'm not that familiar with history. but if muslim rulers were that harsh, would we be celebrating their music or biriyani?

I agree with you that British has raped India and misused our resources.... Kaani I still accept that British vachi India ki manchi jargindi. It sounds wacky rite.

But Look at this perspective, Muslims they Raped India brutally without any regard way before Britishers came....Only After Britishers came their power started to Decline. Telangana is the best example for it.

Telangana was totally under Muslims rule....Hindus assets antha dochukunnaru and Razakars treated the people like ######... Ade Andhra lo Britishers dochukunaru but dint treated the culture like ###### they accepted the difference but organised ga dochukunaru apart from that support ichina valaki Benefits ichharu.

I have to say British did wrong things with us but not atrocities like Muslim kings...So I believe that British rule was sumwhat benefical and everything has a reason for it.

The Karma will make us stronger in near future and again we will fall and again we will rise....Its like a Wheel. !!!

I actually used to have immense respect for MMS man , but PM position lo undi ilaanti statements iyyakudadu , be it a single line or an entire speech ...

the british have been trying real hard to make the world approve their actions by cooking up these bullshit stories , and i think u know how good the british media is in pushing their agenda ..

PM ilaanti statements isthe its like justifying their actions .... what else do u need when the PM of the country itself approves of their agenda ...

I agree with you that British has raped India and misused our resources.... Kaani I still accept that British vachi India ki manchi jargindi. It sounds wacky rite.

But Look at this perspective, Muslims they Raped India brutally without any regard way before Britishers came....Only After Britishers came their power started to Decline. Telangana is the best example for it.

Telangana was totally under Muslims rule....Hindus assets antha dochukunnaru and Razakars treated the people like ######... Ade Andhra lo Britishers dochukunaru but dint treated the culture like ###### they accepted the difference but organised ga dochukunaru apart from that support ichina valaki Benefits ichharu.

I have to say British did wrong things with us but not atrocities like Muslim kings...So I believe that British rule was sumwhat benefical and everything has a reason for it.

The Karma will make us stronger in near future and again we will fall and again we will rise....Its like a Wheel. !!!

dude u cant just use muslim rule as an excuse to support the colonial rule , as a matter of fact india was really prosperous during muslim rule ...

The british just crippled india in a way that it cant recover ever man ...

they built all the infrastructure to help them loot india in a better way , they dint do it out of some responsibility they had towards indians

razakars came at a later stage when the nizam got really desperate , apart from it nizam area was considered as the richest region in the world during nizams rule ..

u cant just take the actions of one maniac to justify the actions of the british ...

lets pretend or assume british valu freedom ivakunda still vale rule chestunaru

what are the possibilities may happen

india ipdu vuna danikante better ga vundedha??

budduAang  bro's ur vies plz

britian would have filed for a bankruptcy :giggle:

naalontallaki baa vundedhi. majority of indians ki chukkale.

why?

vaallu asala manaki independence ichinde worldwar tarvatha finances cripple ayyi inka manage cheyaleka kada..... it couldnt afford to mantain a military and law enforcement forces in india ...

india lo jarigina freedom struggle continue ayyi and if the britian had still kept india to themselves ... eventually they would have ended up broke ...