Telangana Techie Locked Wife, Daughter For 3 Years In Toilet

AverageDesiGuy

Techie ante saripotundhi ga madyalo Telangana deniki nag-smiling-o_zpsd23b83a3.gif?1367267799

sep state ani gurthu chesthunnaru vayya, janam marchipothunnaru anta  nag-smiling-o_zpsd23b83a3.gif?1367267799

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vlad_Dracula1

• AnilaReddy

• donganaaK

• Chitti_Robo_Rebuilt

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

sep state ani gurthu chesthunnaru vayya, janam marchipothunnaru anta 

seperate state vachindani  ilanti vatilo kuda gurthuchesukovala mayya nag-smiling-o_zpsd23b83a3.gif?1367267799

seperate state vachindani  ilanti vatilo kuda gurthuchesukovala mayya nag-smiling-o_zpsd23b83a3.gif?1367267799

1 yr back aithey andhra techie from warangala ani undedhi matter vaadu last yr dorikithey bavunnu nag-smiling-o_zpsd23b83a3.gif?1367267799 neeku comfort ga undedhi

1 yr back aithey andhra techie from warangala ani undedhi matter vaadu last yr dorikithey bavunnu nag-smiling-o_zpsd23b83a3.gif?1367267799 neeku comfort ga undedhi

lol chiru1.gif

sadist stories emo kaani, abaddalu, kalpitalu matram always okate place nundi vastayi chiru1.gif

@gr33d  pulivendula pavuralagutta  }?.

most of the sadist stories come from telangana only . I have read and know from many friends. Recently my friend married and brought wife to USA . One year tharvatha wife lavu ha ayyindhi ani , plan Chesi he send her to India and divorced her with out her knowledge . Wife shocked with the final notice of divorce . She called me and enquired him . She was thinking that she came for vacation to India

LOL.1q lol.1q nee comedies ni 10ga

most of the sadist stories come from telangana only . I have read and know from many friends. Recently my friend married and brought wife to USA . One year tharvatha wife lavu ha ayyindhi ani , plan Chesi he send her to India and divorced her with out her knowledge . Wife shocked with the final notice of divorce . She called me and enquired him . She was thinking that she came for vacation to India

dont generalize most from telangana, every where these type of people are there. The story you posted is true, even i heard a case from Ranga reddy court . That is

Girl got married to a divorced guy(chartered accountant working in usa) , then she gave birth to 2 babies, one is 3 yrs old and another is 3 months old , atta mama came to usa and picturised her as mentally handicapped. A scene was created , when girl was teaching ABCD to her 3 yrs baby , in laws advised her to hit the kids then he will learn quickly, she told she won't hit but they provoked  her to hit her kid, then they took photos while she hit the kid and called 911.Girl was sent to mental hospital then shock treatment was given for 2 days , later divorce was given to her and was sent back to india. kids were under husband custody, Now its been 2 years ,she didn't see her children. Talli manasu pillalakosam tapinchipotundi. Atta mama wants kids as they were beautiful , fair and healthy but they don't want daughter in law. Girl parents and girl noticed that in laws came to india . They gave a police complaint, police took pictures of kids and showed her to the girl and she noticed that they are her kids.Mean while in laws and kids left to usa..3 days back court gave judgment ,  notices are sent to all  airports to arrest inlaws and husband.Now that fellow is getting ready for 3rd marriage in USA

dont generalize most from telangana, every where these type of people are there. The story you posted is true, even i heard a case from Ranga reddy court . That is

Girl got married to a divorced guy(chartered accountant working in usa) , then she gave birth to 2 babies, one is 3 yrs old and another is 3 months old , atta mama came to usa and picturised her as mentally handicapped. A scene was created , when girl was teaching ABCD to her 3 yrs baby , in laws advised her to hit the kids then he will learn quickly, she told she won't hit but they provoked  her to hit her kid, then they took photos while she hit the kid and called 911.Girl was sent to mental hospital then shock treatment was given for 2 days , later divorce was given to her and was sent back to india. kids were under husband custody, Now its been 2 years ,she didn't see her children. Talli manasu pillalakosam tapinchipotundi. Atta mama wants kids as they were beautiful , fair and healthy but they don't want daughter in law. Girl parents and girl noticed that in laws came to india . They gave a police complaint, police took pictures of kids and showed her to the girl and she noticed that they are her kids.Mean while in laws and kids left to usa..3 days back court gave judgment ,  notices are sent to all  airports to arrest inlaws and husband.Now that fellow is getting ready for 3rd marriage in USA

ee story eeh paper lo no  relede , kompatesi nikadu ga  e story  nag-smiling-o_zpsd23b83a3.gif?1367267799

ee story eeh paper lo no  relede , kompatesi nikadu ga  e story  nag-smiling-o_zpsd23b83a3.gif?1367267799

stories are many , i told ryt this case came to rangareddy court , recently heard this story from my cousin who is a lawyer 

:3D_Smiles:

stories are many , i told ryt this case came to rangareddy court , recently heard this story from my cousin is a lawyer 

oh