• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vlad_Dracula1

• AnilaReddy

• donganaaK

• Chitti_Robo_Rebuilt

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

r u sure ??? ,  bahubali cinema lo prabhas double action ani ala chepava ? nag-smiling-o_zpsd23b83a3.gif?1367267799

do u know vachanalu in telugu, eka vachanam, bahu vachanam, bahu bharya means many wifes

there will be 100 cases going on in a day all over telugu states but we will see only 10 cases on paper

there are so many cases running behind our backs kada nag-smiling-o_zpsd23b83a3.gif?1367267799

do u know vachanalu in telugu, eka vachanam, bahu vachanam, bahu bharya means many wifes

teliyadu nerpistava ??? fees enthina parledhu kastapadi nerchukunta nag-smiling-o_zpsd23b83a3.gif?1367267799

We should come with a website where we can post profile details of this people and share across social media. 

most of the sadist stories come from telangana only . I have read and know from many friends. Recently my friend married and brought wife to USA . One year tharvatha wife lavu ha ayyindhi ani , plan Chesi he send her to India and divorced her with out her knowledge . Wife shocked with the final notice of divorce . She called me and enquired him . She was thinking that she came for vacation to India

bhaaga aadaadu kadha

most of the sadist stories come from telangana only . I have read and know from many friends. Recently my friend married and brought wife to USA . One year tharvatha wife lavu ha ayyindhi ani , plan Chesi he send her to India and divorced her with out her knowledge . Wife shocked with the final notice of divorce . She called me and enquired him . She was thinking that she came for vacation to India

Pennsylvania lo baby and grand mother ni murder chesina Raghunandan Yandamuri di em vooru...