Hyd Lo Fafalu

k2s

I talking to urselves again nigger gay..rofl

ROFL.. Faggot seems to get real taste of it.. nevertheless low life scumbags are meant for though.

giphy.gif

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Comfort

• Rebel890

• KillChillPandey

• Gopaludu

I talking to urselves again nigger gay..rofl

wow what a sentence formation what a vocab what a use of conjuntions lol village choadbrahmistyle4.gif

ROFL.. Faggot seems to get real taste of it.. nevertheless low life scumbags are meant for though.

giphy.gif

low life village scotal sac with a clit face lol..

And you talking to facepalm faggot?
giphy.gif

No faggot..only gays do that weird stuff n u doing it now .so it all proved now..lol nigger gay.

No faggot..only gays do that weird stuff n u doing it now .so it all proved now..lol nigger gay.

All proved now???  You judge what is wierd stuff? thats your standard?? Ranting abusive cunt..

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

wow what a sentence formation what a vocab what a use of conjuntions lol village choadbrahmistyle4.gif

Told u again n again..do u know how to read my quotes u freak.

lol looks like you've lost words nigger you dont have anything to come up with except for freak and g@y thought your better than this..leaving you dick head dont wnna make you cry anymore...lol

Lol u,u talking abt ranting..rofl

you are hung between self dickiness and fagotism..regarding ranting you carry it forthright to everyone.. so have some balls to get some on ya face too..

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

lol looks like you've lost words nigger you dont have anything to come up with except for freak and g@y thought your better than this..leaving you dick head dont wnna make you cry anymore...lol

How many times do I have to say u freak.dont u get it.this standard of vocabulary is more than enuf for page 3 guys like u...rofl