Hyd Lo Fafalu

k2s

Did I ask u to take seriously ..?do u find pleasure in hating remaining placesis AP except vizag.?whats ur first thought wn vizag is not declared as the capital..?

lol..ohh cry baby I told you come up with something new my dear litte scortal sac..Mr.cunt...rofl..I think yoy are crying right now...lol sorrrrryy bitchh we've ruined your weekend..

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Comfort

• Rebel890

• KillChillPandey

• Gopaludu

Nuvvokadivi.. Ekkada start aindhi Ela start aindhi Endhuku start aindhi telvadhu paduledu.. Madhyala dhoori judgment lu isthav.. How ankul howww

brahmistyle4.gif

lol...hez being diagnozed with final stage of green pox..with visible symptoms of everyone around him being gay..lol joker...item number...Mr.Cunt...roflmao

So u a doctor too now..rofl freak of vizag.

So u a doctor too now..rofl freak of vizag.

lol..cry baby you lost your vocab...rofl..you dont seem to have anything to come up Mr.Cunt..lol

Ee gay bhaaayya ki Inka nyc la customers dhorkale?

akkade metropark station aa photo lo chusinatte nalla kalla jodu eskoni kursuntadu anta baa...raganee condom free free ani arustadu anta 

lol..ohh cry baby I told you come up with something new my dear litte scortal sac..Mr.cunt...rofl..I think yoy are crying right now...lol sorrrrryy bitchh we've ruined your weekend..

Crying ..I m laughing my ass out seeing ur frustrated " page 3" quotes ..? Have u been to any page 3 clubs..? Do vizag has page 3 clubs or wt..?

Ohh..is it.. So it suld be only u or sumone else who can throw shiiit but not me ha..? Gays got too many rights in this db then.

So are you one of them to judge everyone?? You BS around and judging everyone as gay?? You got too many rights too haa.. Even ranting cunts can swing it around in DB?? Well this is news to everyone on db then..

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

lol..cry baby you lost your vocab...rofl..you dont seem to have anything to come up Mr.Cunt..lol

Told u..just to maku u feel better I have to come down to ur level..lol freak from vizag.

Nuvvokadivi.. Ekkada start aindhi Ela start aindhi Endhuku start aindhi telvadhu paduledu.. Madhyala dhoori judgment lu isthav.. How ankul howww

nee deggar nunde nerchukunna.

ekkada start ayyindo naaku already telusu. thanu evaritho close ga maatlaadaka povatam lo start ayyindi. for having independent opinions start ayyindi. If he sucked up to atleast a few people in this db, ila vaadini attack cheyyaru.

Crying ..I m laughing my ass out seeing ur frustrated " page 3" quotes ..? Have u been to any page 3 clubs..? Do vizag has page 3 clubs or wt..?

lol...leave your dreamland and come to the reality Mr.cunt..your getting ur ass filled with cum and that makes you happy??? lol...thankfully you proclaimed yourself as a G@y officially here lol bolls..hope you find a suitable partner soon cry baby lol...