Hyd Lo Fafalu

k2s

Fckya biatch!! You said you live in NJ and degarde others with your shitty english.. You ain't know ###### about anything.. just a faggot mere low life scumbag.. and small time bully..
giphy.gifgiphy.gif

U talking abt my language nigger..biatch plz.rofl

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Comfort

• Rebel890

• KillChillPandey

• Gopaludu

lol. people chill.

he's trying to talk/write English. So what if he goes overboard sometimes. It is in the nature of this db.

Rebel ba,

you rock. don't listen to people who laugh at you. but you already know that :)

lol..hez bollox :D

U talking abt my language nigger..biatch plz.rofl

LOL!! Baitch is asking to please ..ROFL.. LOSER!! Low LIFE scumbag!

giphy.gif

Fckya biatch!! You said you live in NJ and degarde others with your shitty english.. You ain't know ###### about anything.. just a faggot mere low life scumbag.. and small time bully..

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

hez a sack of bollox...lol imagine his face like like a scortal sac lol...

lol. people chill.

he's trying to talk/write English. So what if he goes overboard sometimes. It is in the nature of this db.

Rebel ba,

Lol..do u think I care n tnx .

giphy.gif

coz the bithesss holes are filled with cum lol...hez raped today....holy molly this is soo very funny...

giphy.gif

Wt do gays do wn they are frustrated ,I mean to ask wt u doing to calm urselves..?

Wt do gays do wn they are frustrated ,I mean to ask wt u doing to calm urselves..?

lol now the frustration is visible to the extend of suicidal tendencies dont tell your dads abt it mr.cunt lol...

what you do to please ya selves biatch?? talk shiat around DB and call everyone gay? degrade everyone??

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

lol do you think we take you seriously lol bollox..

Did I ask u to take seriously ..?do u find pleasure in hating remaining placesis AP except vizag.?whats ur first thought wn vizag is not declared as the capital..?

what you do to please ya selves biatch?? talk shiat around DB and call everyone gay? degrade everyone??

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

lol...hez being diagnozed with final stage of green pox..with visible symptoms of everyone around him being gay..lol joker...item number...Mr.Cunt...roflmao

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Ohh..is it.. So it suld be only u or sumone else who can throw shiiit but not me ha..? Gays got too many rights in this db then.

lol. people chill.

Rebel ba,

Nuvvokadivi.. Ekkada start aindhi Ela start aindhi Endhuku start aindhi telvadhu paduledu.. Madhyala dhoori judgment lu isthav.. How ankul howww