Gymsons

iamlegend

lot bro..we have vitamin shopeee,GNC .. search for animal website..they have lot of nice products..

fitnessusa is where everybody buys stuff. literally most of soldiers buy stuff here.

belly fat povalante , ekkuva cardio ideal ani cheptaru enta nijam adi  and how long should we do , im planning to get lean 

belly fat povalante , ekkuva cardio ideal ani cheptaru enta nijam adi  and how long should we do , im planning to get lean 

cardio + diet. Its simple. Eat low carb diet (1500  - 1800 cal diet) and plan to burn atleast 300 - 500 cals in cardio (High intensity cardio preferably) for 3-4 times a week.  That wil defnitely reduce your belly fat.

cardio + diet. Its simple. Eat low carb diet (1500  - 1800 cal diet) and plan to burn atleast 300 - 500 cals in cardio (High intensity cardio preferably) for 3-4 times a week.  That wil defnitely reduce your belly fat.

Can you suggest some High intensity cardio

i would do cardio + Weight Lifting for effective fat reduction and muscle build at same time.. Diet plays major chunk of role in it though.. I normally gave up checking my calorie intake.. Once you start eating clean keeping calorie check is not required. You wanna get lean muscle? or just look skinny??  The problem is if you go on a HIIT plan to get lean..and once you become lean you give it a break .. you will get back in old shape as you were with food habits...so itz a continuous cycle and patience is the key..  If you eat calorie deficit make sure your vitamins are in check.. else you will open another box full of snakes..  

i would do cardio + Weight Lifting for effective fat reduction and muscle build at same time.. Diet plays major chunk of role in it though.. I normally gave up checking my calorie intake.. Once you start eating clean keeping calorie check is not required. You wanna get lean muscle? or just look skinny??  The problem is if you go on a HIIT plan to get lean..and once you become lean you give it a break .. you will get back in old shape as you were with food habits...so itz a continuous cycle and patience is the key..  If you eat calorie deficit make sure your vitamins are in check.. else you will open another box full of snakes..  

+1