Gymsons

iamlegend

working all muscle group in a day I am not a big fan macha..... rather I would go with single muscle group earch day and 1 day rest alternative days....

thats a copy of StartingStrength by Mark Rippetoe.. i'm planning on going into that routine for Strength for next 6 months.. to improve my deadlifts and barbell squats, bench Press... so thought if anyone had followed it for insights. 

man need huge motivation need to get back on track.... started HITT since past 1 month after elbow and knee injury...

we have been trying to get motivated by this thread :)

Atleast i benefitted a lot..Never gave up single day (except rest) even i was feeling tired..

we have been trying to get motivated by this thread :)

Atleast i benefitted a lot..Never gave up single day (except rest) even i was feeling tired..

try it and let me know how you feel....... currently doing shortcut to shread . into 5th week.... rest day for me is hit atleast 5 mile mark...

man need huge motivation need to get back on track.... started HITT since past 1 month after elbow and knee injury...

thats a copy of StartingStrength by Mark Rippetoe.. i'm planning on going into that routine for Strength for next 6 months.. to improve my deadlifts and barbell squats, bench Press... so thought if anyone had followed it for insights. 

one question to you guys.... may be silly but no idea for me.... konni treadmills meedha cardio chesetappudu it keeps asking us every 30 seconds to place hands on the treadmill to get heart rate....but it is difficult to do that while we are running...can we delay that from 30 seconds to 2 mins or anything like that in settings?....

one question to you guys.... may be silly but no idea for me.... konni treadmills meedha cardio chesetappudu it keeps asking us every 30 seconds to place hands on the treadmill to get heart rate....but it is difficult to do that while we are running...can we delay that from 30 seconds to 2 mins or anything like that in settings?....

yes I noticed in some too... try to change ur setting to quick run  or manual when you start insted of sprint or high hill or etc...

try it and let me know how you feel....... currently doing shortcut to shread . into 5th week.... rest day for me is hit atleast 5 mile mark...

Cool im on SHortcut To Shred Week 4 :)  although i'm not following his cardio routine in between and sups.. i do only 50% of his cardio routine as gym will be pretty full in the evening with Chicks all around cardio places and buffed up guys all around weights... instead Pre and Post workout i do cardio with alternatives treadmill, elliptical, staircase, cycling

once i finish off the program in 2 weeks,  i will take a week break for only cardio.. and then start Either Starting Strength or Stronglifts.. I don't have a PT (can't afford one this year) so i'm trying to get my squats deadlifts correct.. did a lot of research and found Mark Rippetoe, have been studying his methods since a week.. Improved my squats yesterday .. I had been doing it wrong all the while without hip drive..

yes I noticed in some too... try to change ur setting to quick run  or manual when you start insted of sprint or high hill or etc...

ya because of that problem, I am doing the manual way but cardio mode is much better antaaru kadha for running, so trying to find out how you guys manage that problem if you are running and the treadmill asks to place your hands..... if we don't place the hands, the treadmill decreases the speed automatically to 3 or 3.5 MPH....

ya because of that problem, I am doing the manual way but cardio mode is much better antaaru kadha for running, so trying to find out how you guys manage that problem if you are running and the treadmill asks to place your hands..... if we don't place the hands, the treadmill decreased the speed automatically to 3 or 3.5 MPH....

Why can't you do the manual with alternating speeds..you can incorporate intervals too..

Why can't you do the manual with alternating speeds..you can incorporate intervals too..

ya adhe follow avutha normally but I saw most of the guys posting that they do cardio, so just trying to find out how they manage that problem with treadmills asking for heart rate....

lower chest

-Pushup(with weighted plate)

-Bench press (5) ,underhand grip (3)

-Dumbell Press(4)

-Dumbell Fly(3)

-Smith Machine Wide Grip(-to failure)

-Cable Cross over(4)

-Dumbell Pullover(3)

-Flat bench crossovers(3)

-Bodyweight Dipstumblr_mwqfucpdbw1t01u6oo1_500.gif

Gif lo undi nuvvey na bro?

lower chest

-Pushup(with weighted plate)

-Bench press (5) ,underhand grip (3)

-Dumbell Press(4)

-Dumbell Fly(3)

-Smith Machine Wide Grip(-to failure)

-Cable Cross over(4)

-Dumbell Pullover(3)

-Flat bench crossovers(3)

-Bodyweight Dipstumblr_mwqfucpdbw1t01u6oo1_500.gif

1 hr threadmill medha bore kottadha? week lo enni times chesthaavu?

Treadmill paina TV shows osthay..... If not I'll listen to music... I'm used to it so it doesn't really matter,

1 hr threadmill medha bore kottadha? week lo enni times chesthaavu?

Treadmill paina TV shows osthay..... If not I'll listen to music... I'm used to it so it doesn't really matter,