Tragedy Of Hyderabad

stockdazzler

nuvvu coin ki oka side ee alochisthunnavu narsi bhai  @3$% coin ni tippu 3 simhala photo untadhi thats real india .....maa side kuda alochinchu.......how an avg indian feels seeing ###### going around us...

that's a fact man , cricket matches appudu old city velli chudu how many people openly support pak ..... okasari vaallu andarni pak ki parcel chesthey appudu realize avthaaru  lol

muslim subculture (whether cricket or any ritual) is their problem. Not ours. India - as it exists, belongs to everyone.

Eventually, they'll be forced to conform to the mainstream. 

Its better to avoid generalising and dealing this one issue at a time. Issue ante, clashes between muslims and Hindus. What they do among themselves is immaterial, as long as it doesn't affect Hindus.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• donganaaK

• lazybugger

• stockdazzler

• jpismahatma

Top Posters In This Topic

no use , manaki BP raise avvatam thappa ..... ee mindset unna edavalaki ippudu max help chesthundi mana media , by glorifying anti national bastards ..

Just imagine if media stopped doing this. what happens to the pent up muslim rage, from social media distortions of the same news.

no use , manaki BP raise avvatam thappa ..... ee mindset unna edavalaki ippudu max help chesthundi mana media , by glorifying anti national bastards ..

Don't forget, there's Buddy among muslims too, who thinks Hindus have usurped power from them.

You can't relate to it, because the lower castes still haven't had a proper revolution to take over from the upper castes.

Not everybody lives a charmed life like you do. 

muslim subculture (whether cricket or any ritual) is their problem. Not ours. India - as it exists, belongs to everyone.

Eventually, they'll be forced to conform to the mainstream.

Its better to avoid generalising and dealing this one issue at a time. Issue ante, clashes between muslims and Hindus. What they do among themselves is immaterial, as long as it doesn't affect Hindus.

Why doesn't what they do among themselves matter ?

It tells a lot about where their true loyalty lies

Don't forget, there's Buddy among muslims too, who thinks Hindus have usurped power from them.

You can't relate to it, because the lower castes still haven't had a proper revolution to take over from the upper castes.

Not everybody lives a charmed life like you do.

theve gotten so used to playing victim that they believe all that is really true lol

Why doesn't what they do among themselves matter ?

It tells a lot about where their true loyalty lies

any tribe/group should be left alone to evolve on their own.

Already economic factors are forcing muslims to change their ways slowly, we don't need people reminding them about their past deeds too. Its just too much pressure on the community.

Already economic factors are forcing muslims to change their ways slowly, we don't need people reminding them about their past deeds too. Its just too much pressure on the community.

Then In the same sense my group should be left alone to hate on these anti nationals

U're making this a Hindu vs Muslim argument , I'm talking about the bastards that loathe india while enjoying all the freebies that the're getting here ...

They deserve every bit of hate they get in return

Then In the same sense my group should be left alone to hate on these anti nationals

I haven't seen anyone stopping you or your ilk.

but I think it doesn't solve the problem at all. It just creates a two way hate channel.

U're making this a Hindu vs Muslim argument , I'm talking about the bastards that loathe india while enjoying all the freebies that the're getting here ...

I doubt any self respecting intelligent muslim friend will agree with what you say about those 'bastards'.

I know many yes-man who do though.

I haven't seen anyone stopping you or your ilk.

but I think it doesn't solve the problem at all. It just creates a two way hate channel.

If you think talking sense in to them really works then u must be in some parallel universe ...

Tell me what kind of a moron supports a guy like yakub ?

My simple point is, It is highly offensive to a regular muslim if you say "Go to Pakistan". that's all.

The details of who you actually want to go back is immaterial.

You can't disagree that you used this statement only because you are referring to muslims.

I doubt any self respecting intelligent muslim friend will agree with what you say about those 'bastards'.

I know many yes-man who do though.

I know , That's y I told u that this is not a Hindu vs Muslim debate ,

My simple point is, It is highly offensive to a regular muslim if you say "Go to Pakistan". that's all.

The details of who you actually want to go back is immaterial.

You can't disagree that you used this statement only because you are referring to muslims.

Only a moron of the highest order would say that a regular Muslim

If you think talking sense in to them really works then u must be in some parallel universe ...

Tell me what kind of a moron supports a guy like yakub ?

So your solution is to call them out? Stoke the fire more, when it has better chances of dying out if left alone?