Tragedy Of Hyderabad

stockdazzler

Only a moron of the highest order would say that a regular Muslim

you can't disown what you say, because it is inconvenient to you.

you may not say it. But there are enough idiots among us who will.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• donganaaK

• lazybugger

• stockdazzler

• jpismahatma

Top Posters In This Topic

Only a moron of the highest order would say that a regular Muslim

There are much better arguments to be made against Yakub, or even Muslim hegemony. Why stick to the lowest hanging fruit?

So your solution is to call them out? Stoke the fire more, when it has better chances of dying out if left alone?

Anti nationals have to called out and they have to be disowned by the people of their own community first ,

You can't just play victim all the time saying that you're being stereotyped while publicly cozying up to these anti national bastards .

There are much better arguments to be made against Yakub, or even Muslim hegemony. Why stick to the lowest hanging fruit?

Because this incident has been a topic of hot debate off late and it also exposed a lot of sickulars

Anti nationals have to called out and they have to be disowned by the people of their own community first ,

You can't just play victim all the time saying that you're being stereotyped while publicly cozying up to these anti national bastards .

So tomorrow if there is a popular movement for creation of a separate south Indian country, would you consider that anti-national?

you can't disown what you say, because it is inconvenient to you.

you may not say it. But there are enough idiots among us who will.

Is it that hard to comprehend for u ? Even after repeatedly asserting myself so many times.

If this is another trollbait of urs take it easy lol

So tomorrow if there is a popular movement for creation of a separate south Indian country, would you consider that anti-national?

Of course ... But before that I'll consider any1 that support it as chitiyas of highest order

Of course ... But before that I'll consider any1 that support it as chitiyas of highest order

Best of luck with your North Indian chums :)

Best of luck with your North Indian chums :)

I have a large group of northie friends from my intermediate days ,
I've never had a problem with any of them apart from some silly fights ,

so I guess I'm ok with that :giggle:

I have a large group of northie friends from my intermediate days ,
I've never had a problem with them apart from some silly fights ,

so I guess I'm ok with that @3$%

everyone has northie friends. I practically live among them. This is not about you or me.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll eventually come around to appreciating South indian country if it benefits you, like you did on Telangana. I remember you were against Telangana when the thing started.

everyone has northie friends. I practically live among them. This is not about you or me.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll eventually come around to appreciating South indian country if it benefits you, like you did on Telangana. I remember you were against Telangana when the thing started.

To make it clear to u , I was never against TG , I just used to fight with a mad dog called matrix that used bark under the mask of TG,

show me one post of mine that I made against TG and I'll rest my case here ( leaving out the ones that I MAY have used to pick on that mad dog )

And again u can't compare splitting india to splitting States , it's like comparing apples to oranges .... I've already told u where my loyalties lie and that's pretty much it