Taatha Donation--Donations Reopened--Plz Donate

DaleSteyn1

Igo soodu

Hi Friends,

Please find the link below:

http://www.gofundme.com/f62k23s4

I created this link to make this fund raising reach widely to many people. We should appreciate our friends Dale steyn and Tadika who took initiative and gathered the info of the old person. Our other friends who are in India like Athigadu/Vasusena(Devavrathudu) in addition to Tadika are ready to support this transaction and they are available regularly & responds immediately to us. Hope you understand this and please let me know if there are any improvements or modifications to the GOFUNDME post I created.

Thanks   :)
Johnubhai

PLZ SHARE IT ON YOUR FACEBOOK WALL AS WELL

Tadika, on 23 Aug 2015 - 09:38 AM, said:snapback.png

41439914856_2_650X300.jpeg

sakshi paper lo padina paper cut unte vestara... ? so that I can forward to my friends..

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dappusubhani

• DaleSteyn1

• Tadika

• ronitreddy

bayya ila andharfriends and dalestyen references thiyandi.. bayata vadiki evadiki ardham kadhu..

name hidden due to privacy concern ante idhi edho fake anukuntaru ... sure ga.. 

This is Bhanu Prakash. I'm from Albany,NY. I'm member in Andhrafriends.com site which is a social group chatting site on random stuff. One of my friends Dalesteyn (original name hidden due to privacy concern)from Andhrafreinds site noticed this picture from a regional news paper and many of us thought to do some help for the person. 

Just this is enough

This is Bhanu Prakash. I'm from Albany,NY.  One of my friend noticed this picture from a regional news paper and many of us thought to do some help for the person. 

bayya ila andharfriends and dalestyen references thiyandi.. bayata vadiki evadiki ardham kadhu..

This is Bhanu Prakash. I'm from Albany,NY. I'm member in Andhrafriends.com site which is a social group chatting site on random stuff. One of my friends Dalesteyn (original name hidden due to privacy concern)from Andhrafreinds site noticed this picture from a regional news paper and many of us thought to do some help for the person. 

Just this is enough

This is Bhanu Prakash. I'm from Albany,NY.  One of my friend noticed this picture from a regional news paper and many of us thought to do some help for the person. 

kota-n-mohan-babu-o.gif

Just this is enough

kota-n-mohan-babu-o.gif

ba ilanti threads ni spam cheyaku 

assalu kotha ga e details endhku add chesaru.. dont use screen names.. inka mee istam.. 

gofundme vaallu naa personal details anni adigaaru.. nenu aa post lo  chala edit chesi ichaa.. ippudu unna post content ni maatram accept chesaaru.. inka malli maarche opika naku ledu.. ippatike aa customer service tho pedda email chain run avutundi.. naa bank acnt, ssn, address proofs anni submit chesaa deeni kosam. content lo reference lu kavaali ani champuthunnaru. em cheyalo suggest cheyandi.. ilaantivi experience emi undadu ga ela cheyalo so requesting you guys to suggest.

gofundme vaallu naa personal details anni adigaaru.. nenu aa post lo  chala edit chesi ichaa.. ippudu unna post content ni maatram accept chesaaru.. inka malli maarche opika naku ledu.. ippatike aa customer service tho pedda email chain run avutundi.. naa bank acnt, ssn, address proofs anni submit chesaa deeni kosam. content lo reference lu kavaali ani champuthunnaru. em cheyalo suggest cheyandi.. ilaantivi experience emi undadu ga ela cheyalo so requesting you guys to suggest.

Thanks bayya .. assalu ila coordinate seyatame chala kastam.. you are doing great job..

endhuko aa dale styen and andhrafriends reference thisthe better anipisthundhi if it has to reach through out India.. or atleast aa dale steyn reference..

Also nuvvu inthaka mundhu nuvvu vijw lo evariko help chesav ga adhi kuda mention chesthe inka credibility and things will work much better anipisthundhi 

whatever its up to you.. you have done great job already.. 

not an easy thing.

Thanks bayya .. assalu ila coordinate seyatame chala kastam.. you are doing great job..

endhuko aa dale styen and andhrafriends reference thisthe better anipisthundhi if it has to reach through out India.. or atleast aa dale steyn reference..

Also nuvvu inthaka mundhu nuvvu vijw lo evariko help chesav ga adhi kuda mention chesthe inka credibility and things will work much better anipisthundhi 

whatever its up to you.. you have done great job already.. 

not an easy thing.

what u said makes sense bro. so edited the post now, by removing dale steyn name.. I'm trying my best to make this fruitful bro.. thanks for your suggestions also.

Johnubhai , you can give my reference. If it is ok, pm me your no, we will discuss in detail

actually they initiated transfers to my bank account and then asked me some more details. now they are in middle of verifying my account , as I submitted all my details to them. So, if there is some thing to add another owner to the task definitely I will reach u. Thanks for your interest bro. S%Hi

Em reference?