• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dappusubhani

• DaleSteyn1

• Tadika

• ronitreddy

Bro thats ok we have done a decent job ... Don't worry what ever would be the amount collected by this weekend we will plan onit and thats the reason I was even lil pushing back to commit for auto or something ...

Lets hope we reach 3k

Bayya, 3k vachhestayi, Kani 3k tho emi cheyyagalam. Auto kuda rademo. May be we need to change our strategy. I guess there is nothing wrong in asking colleagues and friends to support this cause. I personally asked my colleagues and many were generous to donate. Repu friends ni adugutanu. Andaru idi Cheste better emo. Just sharing my thoughts . Not trying to impose anything here. We started , we will finish it at any cost.

Lets hope we reach 3k

bro... AH niece kosam thread vesina thanu...replied that he didnt use money and asking to withdraw money from there....we can have someone withdraw money from there and add it toward money to old man

bro... AH niece kosam thread vesina thanu...replied that he didnt use money and asking to withdraw money from there....we can have someone withdraw money from there and add it toward money to old man

yeah dude adhi cheyachu athanu retrieve chesukuni india lo athigadu acct lo vesesthe saripodhi e money a money kalipi edhokati chedham