Friend Accident With Expired Insurance

savithababhi

insurance automatic ga 6 months ki okasari ala valle renew chestaru kada unless you call them and ask to cancel. cancel cheyinchi tarvatha drive chestunnada

Chinna damage ayite pay chese manu man, not worth it, even case file ayite background search lo kuda vastadi, na friend eppodo $60 hospital bill katta ledu anta vadu address change ayindu and after 4 years wells fargo lo job vachindi background check lo ee matter bayata padindi and vallu rejext chesinaru

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• savithababhi

• athletics

• SUBBARAVU

• Pandu_age40

Nenu CA lo undedi. Na room mate ninna highway merging daggara oka car ni guddadu. nommidi okati one ki call chesindi mundu aame, cool ga ne matladindi anta. Khaakilu ochaka vedki valid insurance ankuni ichadanta, vaalu antha raskuni oka card icharu dantlo tracking num undi. Veedu veela insurance ki chesthe vaadu chethulu lepesadu nenem cheyalenu ani. Ipdu procedure ento ardamkatledu, lawyers ni kalvatanki try chesam but no help. Papam chala kangaru padthunnadu . Evarkaina ila jarginda, chala try chesthunnam but no help. Meku telsina ilanti incidents emaina info unte veyyandi chaala help aiddi. Thanks.

i suggest contact other driver asap.. because when she files insurance claim with your company.. she will know its expired.. she will then contact the cops who issued the ticket.. usually it is illegal to drive without insurance and also provide false insurance.. so cops might revoke your license/issue arrest warrant..

this is from my experience.. expect in my case other guys insurance expired.... i came to know only when i called that guys insurance.. so i called the cop who gave me the incident report.. he said he will issue arrest warrant because the other guy gave expired insurance... and told me he cannot do anything about getting my claim..

so i called the other guy directly and sent him a repair estimate..and told him i will go to small claims court..  he settled for some less amount.... 

Chinna damage ayite pay chese manu man, not worth it, even case file ayite background search lo kuda vastadi, na friend eppodo $60 hospital bill katta ledu anta vadu address change ayindu and after 4 years wells fargo lo job vachindi background check lo ee matter bayata padindi and vallu rejext chesinaru

manaki contact kakundaa ala bill due undhii ante ela bhayyaa..  manaki em thelusthundhhh enni dues unnnayooo unless we receive some letter from hosp

manaki contact kakundaa ala bill due undhii ante ela bhayyaa..  manaki em thelusthundhhh enni dues unnnayooo unless we receive some letter from hosp

possible..

change you address in usps when you move...also look into your credit history and see if there are any negative remarks or collection claims.. 

Chala kashtapdithe aa ammai number number dorki contact chesam. Out of insurnce settle cheddamani, alochinchi cheptha anindi. In case settle aithe inka vedki licence cancel kani ticket kani padthaya malli. Any info.

yes, you should pay from your pocket. there is no other way.

konchem rash ga cheptunna ani kaadu : 

meevaadu insurence expire ayina drive cheyyadam tappu.. drive chesina, accident cheyyadam tappu. so tappu jariginappudu, inka em cheyyalem..simple ga pocket nundi pay cheyyadame.

Driving without Insurance ani inko ticket add avthadi chuskomanu mivodini. Adi oka $1000 untadi CA lo

Adi telsidda khaakilaki ... Okavela insurance agent or thanu em cheppakapothe, dmv and khaakilaki ee vishyam teliyakunda manage cheyacha ?

i suggest contact other driver asap.. because when she files insurance claim with your company.. she will know its expired.. she will then contact the cops who issued the ticket.. usually it is illegal to drive without insurance and also provide false insurance.. so cops might revoke your license/issue arrest warrant..

this is from my experience.. expect in my case other guys insurance expired.... i came to know only when i called that guys insurance.. so i called the cop who gave me the incident report.. he said he will issue arrest warrant because the other guy gave expired insurance... and told me he cannot do anything about getting my claim..

so i called the other guy directly and sent him a repair estimate..and told him i will go to small claims court..  he settled for some less amount.... 

If other driver has Uninsured Motorist coverage, their insurance company will pay them. Then they will come to you asking money for the damages. You can negotiate the terms with them. Your driving license will be suspended and you can it back after 1 year with terms if this is your first time. After getting license you should carry SR-22 Proof of Financial Responsibility certificate and carry an additional high-cost SR-22 insurance policy on top of your regular one.

yes, you should pay from your pocket. there is no other way.

konchem rash ga cheptunna ani kaadu :

meevaadu insurence expire ayina drive cheyyadam tappu.. drive chesina, accident cheyyadam tappu. so tappu jariginappudu, inka em cheyyalem..simple ga pocket nundi pay cheyyadame.

Accident kavalani cheyaru ga bro.... Andke accident antaru... Just small correction ante

If other driver has Uninsured Motorist coverage, their insurance company will pay them. Then they will come to you asking money for the damages. You can negotiate the terms with them. Your driving license will be suspended and you can it back after 1 year with terms if this is your first time. After getting license you should carry [font='Helvetica Neue']SR-22 Proof of Financial Responsibility certificate and carry an additional high-cost [/font]SR-22 insurance policy[font='Helvetica Neue'] on top of your regular one.[/font]

Is this info for me? Or for TS?